1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

multiple quick back crouch dashes and forward dashes and evades

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by cheatah, Nov 9, 2004.

1. cheatah

cheatah Well-Known Member

I'm kinda curious about how to do mixes of multiple crouch dashes and forward dashes and evades together. I've watched many of the vids from shigure and quite often the sarah player does multiple back crouch dashes and forward dashes and evades in combination.

Now I know how to do the multiple crouch dashes and I know that they can be cancelled with [G] and I know that forward dashes can be cancelled with [G] but I can't seem to achieve the speed that the sarah player in the shigure videos achieve. Any tips? Is it just pure hand speed and practice or is there a trick to it? Also its not sarah specific is it? BTW I'm trying to imitate the motion with Pai.

Any tips or advice is greatly appreciated.

2. thebradSHow

thebradSHow Well-Known Member

It's just a matter of knowledge of how to do all the evade, crouchdash and step cancels, most of it is practice, hand speed, and coordination. It's not Sarah specific and it has been adressed in many of the past threads, the best thing to search for is the "minami step". It should give you a good number of results. Have fun with it /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif