1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Music Links

Discussion in 'General' started by tonyfamilia, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
  2. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    I love the melody of this chorus. It's crazy how with using the same instruments and how you use your vocals, there's countless numbers of melodies to create.

Fan made English version

This girl does some dope English covers. Dat break down at 3:06 though, hahah.

3. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Man, these tracks bring back some memories. Was playing this game when I was 13, and even bought the soundtrack for it. Cause you know, I've always appreciated good/well put together music and melodies like dat, no matter what genre, lol. Loaned it to a homie from the arcade and never saw it again. Don't think I forgot Keith! Lol. He a cool dude, I just never went to get it back. All the rounds n tokens he hooked me up with over that year n a half at the arcade, I'm content.

I don't know if it's the nostalgia, but I still think this game had the best overall soundtrack out of all the games I've played. The melodies and the way all those instruments were orchestrated. Especially with the small program of sounds dude had to work with. Made some great/classic stuff with it.

It was awesome when they used this (Locke's) theme when you were fighting with and protecting the Moogles in that cave, using three separate teams.

I could go on and on posting these.

This theme from Chrono Trigger was dope! I gotta throw this in for an honorable mention from another game. My main memory of when this played, was when Frog cut that mountain (or huge rock) in half to make an entrance. I think it happened soon after you got the Masamune for him. I just let the screen sit there for a good few minutes witthout skipping the text just to listen to it, hahah.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
  4. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Cruzlink, where you at, homie! Lol. These dudes jammin.

cruzlink2 likes this.
  5. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Love this opening. Today's episode was currazy. Shit's gettin serious.

6. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Awwww yeah. One of my favorite bands is bout to release another album. Little over a month to go.

7. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    This is a good anime. There's an English dub for it, too, for those who prefer it. The first episode is a great introduction to what it's about (for a decent chunk of it). Unfortunately though, the studio that was working on it went bankrupt. So they only made one season for it. Have to continue the story in the manga.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
  8. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Been wanting an instrumental album from these cats for a good minute. Can't believe they actually released one from their latest album! Swooped that up quick. By far one of my favorite bands. Compose some good stuff.

9. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
  10. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    First single just came out. Only bout 30 more days till album is released. Already got mine pre-ordered.

11. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
  12. IcKY99

IcKY99 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IcKY99
    XBL:
    IcKYIcKY
  13. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
  14. Kobi

Kobi 'Noh' One Bronze Supporter

XBL:
    Waverusher Kobi
    I am a sucker for good chiptune tracks. :zzz:

15. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
  16. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake

Tha_FeauchA likes this.
  17. Sozos

Sozos Pai Sucksan Content Manager Pai

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    Ellis likes this.
  18. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Did you make that? I could totally see that music being in a video game. Takes a bit to kick in, but that's coo. Be playing through the stage then 50 seconds later more instruments start coming in, then a bit after that it's like 'blaow' hahah.

19. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
    Yes its one of the songs (made with renoise tracker) ive made ^^
    thank u for the positive critique ^^ its been a while since i made a track.
    I like building up and experimenting with variations alot :)

Tha_FeauchA likes this.
  20. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico

This should've been Juri's theme. Fits her character/personality much better than the one they gave her (below).