1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Music Links

Discussion in 'General' started by tonyfamilia, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    I've been bumpin 'Bad Religion' for like, the last week or so. Really really awesome band. Gotta love some punk rock.

Random song/band I came across one day. Song goes hard. Have no idea what they're saying though. Would've loved to have known about this one back in my bmx street riding days to have it pump me up, hahah.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
    IcKY99 likes this.
  2. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
  3. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Dude brought it all the way back to the NES Contra game when he said "The 99 extra man code"

4. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    "These artists are so so they just hiding behind the beat/ The production is dope though so it's harder for you to peep/ And you fall for these bozos spittin bars like they aint weak/.
    Oof

5. erdraug

erdraug Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

XBL:
    erdraug
    Sorry for necroposting: the latest French Rap compilation had a lyrically interesting piece from an artist I was not familiar with. I clicked the the link to their youtube channel but I was not able to find the linked song - however I did notice a video that, for some reason (maybe the reference to Armagnac/Cognac brandy?) had Shun as its thumbnail :confused:

Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
  6. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico

This woman makes that guitar sing beautifully. Had to buy her little 4 song album on Amazon.

ABR, easily one of my favorite bands.

I'd love to have an instrumental version of this, because these dudes are jamming.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
    erdraug likes this.
  7. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Being able to hear the instrumental for this song with the drummer at the forefront of the sound really shows how incredible this song and the drummer is. Not even watching, but listening to this with headphones or at a good volume sounds amazing.

One of my favorite sections is from 1:30 - 2:10. Just so sick. That bass note at around 2:00 and everyone besides the guitar dropping into that other rhythm was just disgusting. They killed it through the whole song too, though.

Last edited: May 1, 2021
  8. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Let's go! ABR instrumentals.

9. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Jeffery's VF5FS theme is crazy! I found it while sitting in the for someone to join my room and skipping to this track. I kinda also haven't heard it because I have the R music on.

Can't forget, Kages VF5 theme was top tier. D-d-d-drop the bass, lol.

Last edited: May 19, 2021
  10. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
  11. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico

Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
  12. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    This is up there with my most favorite songs/instrumentals. This guy did a great cover of the lead guitar.

13. Gotta love that high energy

Blessy likes this.
  14. Blessy

Blessy Moderator / -10 is just Nitaku Staff Member Content Manager Goh Bronze Supporter Content Manager Aoi Tournament Manager

Where's Black Flag?

VanguardBronze likes this.
  15. Haven't gotten super deep into them yet. But Scream is a good one.

16. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
  17. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
  18. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico