1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Music Reviews

Discussion in 'General' started by uk_kid, Sep 6, 2001.

1. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

Check it out. Let me know what you think. Suggestions are welcome and will be taken in good spirits. Bare in mind that I have only just started properly, so please don't just say, "There should be more reviews". :)

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.btinternet.com/~phil_arm/Index.htm>http://www.btinternet.com/~phil_arm/Index.htm</A>

I thank you.

2. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

Seems to be a pretty good start. I would suggest longer more detailed reviews. Many times reading your reviews you say a song is good or dull but you rarely go on to say why. It would also be good if your reviews covered more obscure artists. Many of the artist's you review are superstar's and people will probally not have to read reviews of their albums to know if they are worth a purchase. Overall a very good job congrats.

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

3. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

There should be more reviews, damn it!

Heh heh, j/k, nice work so far.

4. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

Yeah it's okay so far, keep up the good work!/versus/images/icons/wink.gif

5. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

Thanks, Chucky.

Digging up this thread gives me a chance to ask some of you clever web people for some help :)

Problem:

My hit counter (thecounter.com) didn't count my hits in the (recent) past because I selected 'don't count me' on the site. Fine, no probs so far. Now, though, it has spontaneously decided to count each and every one of my own hits, which I don't want it to do. Pressing 'don't count me' another billion times has not worked for me unfortunately, and I'm a bit thick so please could someone help?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.