1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

My Brad blog

Discussion in 'Brad' started by deathsushi, Aug 22, 2008.

1. deathsushi

deathsushi Well-Known Member

Alright,

Saddened by the fact that I couldn't find any blog's pertaining to Brad Burns specifically, I've gone ahead and created my own. Please forgive me the shameful self-promotion as I provide a link to that here:

http://deathsushi.blogspot.com/

I'll update this blog as I continue my quest to grow and improve, and use this as a medium for writing about the human element involved as I continue to evolve.

Yah yah Sebo, I know, I should use the Wiki or the Forums. Well, I'll continue to do that as well, but somehow, the forums seem like a fairly indulgent place to write long paragraphs of text about what I learned last night playing ranked (much like creating a forum topic to publicize my own blog).

I have only two goals for this blog (and thus for creating a topic about it here): Use it as a tool for myself to continue to learn and evolve, and, provide one more option for people that are just starting out and want to read about someone else's own growth and progress in the game (as well as the pitfalls that they can avoid).

Shameful self-promotion over!

2. ACTIONBASTARD

ACTIONBASTARD Well-Known Member

I'm looking forward to reading more. Brad players gotta stick together amirite?

3. deathsushi

deathsushi Well-Known Member

Absolutely. Until you start beating me. Then it's CIVIL WAR!!!!

4. ACTIONBASTARD

Don't remind me about Live brah. TV done busted and nows I can't fight online pppk Lau's no mo (tears of dubious misery)

EDIT: my XBL GT is awesome

5. ACTIONBASTARD

I feel your pain brudda. Keep at it