1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

my fight results of today at akihabara

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by akiraattack, Jun 27, 2002.

1. akiraattack

akiraattack Active Member

maybe I will post everyday a short post on how I did at sega world everyday.

this is the second day that I went to sega world and today I found out that not on the top floor, but one below there are 4 arcades where you can train your charachter, because the cpu level is easy. so it was great for me to get used to joystick. I have to say that with 1 x 100 yen coin. I made it to dural before I got slaughtered , lol. still it was good fun. so after I played here for an hour or so. I had enough currage to go 1 floor higher, where all the vf4 masters are playing.

so I went up there and I saw a 10th degree aoi playing. with all my confidence I stepped in the cage of wolf. and surprisngly I won the fight, yes I won a fight with joystick I was glowing of happyness. not knowing that that only was for a short time, because of cours ethis 10 th degree aoi player wanted revenge. this time however my ass got wooped not small time, but bigtime. losing all three rounds. damn. but atleast 1 won 1 time. I left the cabinet and I chose to fight against a 2nd degree wolf. the fight went well, but in the end I lost 3-2. still it was a fun match. I only get trapped so much in the punvh combo of wolf I will sit on my knees and then I get thrown. that always happens to me I am so stupid. I could knock my head on the wall when that happens! anyway after this fight I fought about 40 times more. and the resuls are something like I won 11 times and lost 30 + times. so not too bad I hope. the most problems I have are fighting against lion, sarah, aoi and wolf players. I did defeated 3 times lau, 4 times lei fei, 1 time shun, 1 time aoi , 1 time wolf yahoo! and 1 time vanessa.

today I will go again to sega world and see how I will do today ,

keep in tocuh guys and have a good day!

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

good luck. I wonder if you'll ever play Evolution?

3. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

Those cock-teasers at Sega say there's no other beta test scheduled at this time. DOH! What a bummer... I'm so ready for it.

That arcade in Akihabara is just balls-packed... too packed for me. And while I'm a smoker, I find it better to smoke cigarettes, rather than be envelped in a cloud of black smoke. That place is worse than most bars! /versus/images/icons/smile.gif