1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

My Personal BBS

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by sekaijin, Jul 28, 2004.

1. sekaijin

sekaijin Well-Known Member

PSN:
    so__it__goes
    XBL:
    sekaijin usa
    Call it shameless self promotion, call it a chance to interact (in English) with some Japanese VFers, call it whatever you want. I have started a bilingual BBS for VF and game related discussion, and it looks as though it might become something worth checking every once in a while. It's been up 5 days and some pretty cool cats have posted already (Itazan, Kurita, Bear Crusher, Shinjuku Jacky) as well as some of our own guys (Shou, Cappo, Tsenzen). Posts are accepted in English and Japanese (though French is okay for me as well...), so those who want to post feel free.

The first line in the submit form is Name, then Mail Address, Then Subject. Only the name field is mandatory. Once you have typed your message just press the first grey box on the right and Voila! you are part of the international conspiracy.

Well, here she is
    http://8721.teacup.com/mrdavid/bbs

See you kids at Evo.

2. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Cool, good luck with the BBS.