1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

My VF dawgs...chek these pics of x-tra vf4 goodies

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by adamYUKI, Jul 31, 2001.

1. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    Too bad we wont see these things in the US cause of no vf.net/card implementation...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

maybe we will see these gimmicks in the west; they could be earned some other way (to the card thingy).

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Kente cap Jacky? He's gone afrocentric. Or is that a shower cap? Heh.

I can see how this kind of bonus thing could be totally abused with like Super Alley Fighter Turbo Tag Tournament 3000 requiring a subscription charge to unlock the special moves. I can imagine in the future that the arcade games could autoupdate, download the latest stuff via a broadband connection such as new moves stuff like that. That would be cool.

:eek:)

4. Vicks Biru

Vicks Biru Well-Known Member

I'm so shocked. My jaw drops... akin to that of those big-mouthed mummies in the Mummy and the Mummy Returns.

[Great movie by the way... give me Anck-su-Namun anytime!]

<font color=black>Yowai...yowai sugimasu wa!</font color=black>