1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

n.y-KUNS' Practice Sessions

Discussion in 'News' started by Myke, Oct 25, 2000.

By Myke on Oct 25, 2000 at 8:22 AM
  1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    You will need windows media player to view these videos. For best results right click the link and choose "save target as" and save the video to your computer before viewing.

*A note about windows media player: I've chosen to digitize in Windows Media Format because of the great compression capability. I can fit 10 min of footage into
    what would normally be 1-2min in an .mpg video. The quality is not as high but it is good for people with slower connection speeds. If you would like me to digitize in higher quality larger size files, let me know.
    CrewNYC.

CrewNYC (Andy) vs. Hiro-Kun (Hiro)
    Length 5:39 File Size 9.27MB

This is a test file designed to show the highest compression that I would consider using. The gameplay is taken from practice footage. Nothing spectacular, but it kind of shows you what our weekly sessions are like.

ghetto-Shun (Nelson) vs. CrewNYC (Andy)
    Length 9:18 File Size 6.85MB

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by Myke, Oct 25, 2000.