1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

n00b here

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by NeverEnd, Mar 31, 2002.

1. NeverEnd

NeverEnd Member

Just got VF4 yesterday, and I must say this game is soo damn good!!! I'm mainly a street fighter/king of fighters type of player. Not that much of a 3D fighter, because I always thought they lacked depth, never really liked DOA except the girls, Tekken was ok, but it seemed to much of a button masher. So I always stuck with 2D fighters. And since the area I live in has very few arcades, the last Virtua Fighter I played in the arcade was the first one back in 93. I really liked that game. Now that I picked up VF4, it has totally converted me!! I used to be a 2D person only. But now I see the potential of 3D fighters, yea I still feel many 3D fighters are button mashers, but VF4 has the great fighting system that makes it soo deep. Anyways, I've been playing this game for the past few hours using Akira. Anyways I would just like to say high to you guys!

2. sayow

sayow Well-Known Member

Welcome!

<font color=yellow>Hey, NeverEnd!

Welcome to the mighty VFDC! Everyone here is pretty cool. Enjoy your stay...</font color=yellow>

3. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Newbies, please do me a favor and just add your self-introductions here...we don't need so many separate threads about how great you're finding VF4 to be (we know already). New threads in the near future will be deleted or moved.

And welcome to VFDC!