1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

National Tournament in Feb

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by SummAh, Dec 13, 2001.

1. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Dunno how many of u already know this...but what the hell..might as well post.

In the latest issue of Arcadia (n in the last issue as well, I dunno how the fuck I managed to miss this announcement) Sega had a two page full color spread Ad annoucing the VF4 tournament that's gonna takes place in Feb(pretty sure it's in Feb..no book with me at the moment)

It's nice to see VF.Net cards being put into good use as well...players are requested to use their ring names...losses, Vics...how well the player did in the tournament will be recorded into the VF.Net card as well.

Any bets on which characters will appear in the top 5?/versus/images/icons/wink.gif

And now..the madatory question: where's my cat?