1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Nebula m2 emulator 1.0 released

Discussion in 'General' started by GodEater, Jan 1, 2011.

1. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

2. Jide

Jide The Super Shinobi Silver Supporter

PSN:
    Blatant
    I thought he had stopped working on it... Wow

Is there anything left for him to fix vf2 wise GE?

3. GodEater

looks perfect now. hair effects are spot on, runs smoother on my weak laptop as well so that's a plus.

if it only would allow network play this emulator would be beyond awesome. as it is, awesome will have to do.

4. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

It's looks great in 720p!

5. GodEater

woot. I had no idea you could choose 720p and 1080p. I have to check those out this afternoon!!

6. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

how can I get VF2 ROM file??

7. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Distribution of rom files is illegal so direct links to rom files should not be posted on this forum.

Try googling that info Dennis. [​IMG]

8. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    Looks awesome! Makes me want to bust some Lau knife hand combos or try my best to pull off some of those senbon bullshit combos. Good stuff Haya...

<object width="560" height="340"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bmTVniCdgok"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bmTVniCdgok" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="560" height="340"> </embed></object>

9. GodEater

INSERT MORE COINS, MOTHERFUCKER.

10. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

11. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

Thanks guys! I'm loving the 720p! res, it's looks great!

12. Sudden_Death

13. GodEater

lol. you're already replacing the textures.

14. Sudden_Death

man, ever since the pc version came out i wanted to change those textures. imagine remaking those ugly background textures with some faithful high res ones. VF2HD ! and its soooo easy to do too.

god bless you Elsemi!

15. GodEater

I don't know about easy since that's not my world but, yeah, they've been releasing high res packs for Daytona and Sega Rally.

very cool.

16. Jide

PSN:
    Blatant
    Can't you ask those groups to do one for Virtua Fighter 2?

17. GodEater

I don't know any of the groups well enough to request it, to be honest. it's certainly seems to be a lot more work than simply releasing the cars.

I was just going through the texture threads though and everyone does seem pretty eager. they're just focused on the cars at the moment.

18. Sudden_Death

im gonna ask them and see.

also, i remember jide and I were always trying to make textures for pc version but didnt know how haha. isnt it great jide!? finally!

19. Jide

PSN:
    Blatant
    I think I might try and play with it on the weeekend. Get GLC on it too since VF2 is his pride and joy as much as he would hate to admit it..

20. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

720P looks great on youtube!
    Maybe someone can upload matches:)