1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

nec XI results

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by FightClubHuBBs, Dec 7, 2010.

1. FightClubHuBBs

FightClubHuBBs Well-Known Member

PSN:
    FightClubHuBBs
    XBL:
    FightClubHuBBs
    We could've had more people like Shirt, Malice, Sorwah and Jaxel play but they all had to leave. But we had fun none the less.

1: RareEntity
    2: Cozby
    3: AkiraZero
    4: Hzy
    5: Kazi
    5: Hubbs
    7: Teasynkyller
    7: CaCarmen

2. DurViener

DurViener Well-Known Member

any vids?

3. FightClubHuBBs

PSN:
    FightClubHuBBs
    XBL:
    FightClubHuBBs
  4. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

Awesomo, thanks!

Edit: Fighting games should all have an option to be able to change your button configuration at the character select screen. 60 second time limit to change your buttons and choose your char.

5. Cozby

Cozby OMG Custom Title! W00T!

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    With or without VF, I had the friggen' time of my life at this NEC. First of all, I thought I wasn't gonna be able to make it but a friend saved the day, and I was able to carpool at the last moment. It was interesting how awesome New England is (yes, im braggin here lol). I somewhat knew the SF and T6 cats in NE aside from a few I've been around alot, but I got to know everyone really fast, and I gotta say I'm kinda proud to be from here. Watching our own body sanford and yipes in Teams, and another getting top 5 in singles, really hit home for us. I picked up a ton of stuff about my character in Tekken from the Tekkenheads. Im definitely loving the game.

So the first VF player I seen was Doshiro, dude was looking bastardized lol. He was chillin at the Vf setup so we ran a few games. That died quick, and a few other people tried picking up. Anywho there was some shortage and alot of the setups got cut out; EXCEPT SC1,2,3, and 4!!! They had an extremely large showing, props to them and Jaxel, and also the GG cats even tho they kinda strange. Shinobifist and Yang sze showed up, and AZ came out too. Sooo VF could have had maybe 15 but only 8 played... ouch.

I tried playing everything, but managed to get DQ'd ALOT for not being ninja-like and being in multiple places at once. VF got super pushed back, I thought I wasn't gonna be able to play. I was in the lobby and we were about to head out, but hubbs started vf so i tailed over to play. I wanted to rush and end my matches as fast as possible, cuz I had to be at work the next morning lol/ Rare Entity was def on his game, sadly i wasn't. Mashing ETEG isn't a good idea, ever. He put me in losers, I'm pretty sure I reset him in the finals, but he won, and to be honest im not even sure if we finished all our matches, someone can watch the stream to make sure.

But anywho I was FINALLY ready to leave, but we had sooo many NE players in SF singles that we decided to wait it out more. Weaksauce ended up getting 5th, then we flexed. I got home around 5AM, which left me time to get to work at 7AM lol.

Overall man I def enjoyed myself more than I did last time, but to be fair, I can't play VF till FS comes out. I was really proud of Rare for holding it down for VF, I'm glad there's still people willing to keep it true and go hard on VF. Hubbs is backboning so much for us, too bad the nerves (us) aren't functioning right.

6. Slide

Slide Well-Known Member

I skipped to finals and it was incomplete.

7. FightClubHuBBs

PSN:
    FightClubHuBBs
    XBL:
    FightClubHuBBs
    um the finals are complete. the video ended with casuals.

8. Slide

Slide Well-Known Member

My bad.

9. Shidosha

Shidosha Well-Known Member

PSN:
    I_Am_Shidosha
    XBL:
    Ur Not Shidosha
    lol Doshiro?
    my name is SHIDOSHA! its okay tho
    GGs everyone, sry i couldnt play.
    Other VFers i know that were tehre were Deviljin, Blackula, Lowsweep, Shinobifist, and his friend whose name keeps friggin slipping out my name...

could have been a 17 man bracket [​IMG]

10. AkiraZero

AkiraZero Well-Known Member

wtf lowsweep was there? what the hell???

11. Cozby

Cozby OMG Custom Title! W00T!

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    Mad dudes.