1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Need advice

Discussion in 'Aoi' started by Old_V3, Jan 31, 2006.

1. Old_V3

Old_V3 Member

To all Aoi users, what the most important thing to know how to use her efficiently, like what to do to improve your win record with her

2. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

You need to be more specific, break down what your having problems with and it will be easier for people to answer you.

3. Old_V3

Old_V3 Member

umm, like is G-cancelling necessary to win with her or just find out ways to do throws

4. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

No. It's all situation depended/specific.
    If you want an easy answer on how to win against humans your playing the wrong game /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif against 1st arcade in quest mode just press [P][P][P] : >

5. Dandy_J

Dandy_J Well-Known Member

Abuse sweep -> [P]+[K]+[G]~[8]/[2].

6. MADrox

MADrox Well-Known Member

hey that is my technique w/ cancel;s mixed in /versus/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

7. LDC

LDC Well-Known Member

I seem to always get in the habit of doing the sane rush down patterns with my Aoi and I need some new tactics if anyone can help.

Here they go:

Round Start: d+P+G or f,f+P+K

Close range: Throw combo, P,P,P,K or b,d/f+P+K to QCF+P+K

Mid and long range: f,P+K,P or b+K+G, or f,+K+G

8. LDC

LDC Well-Known Member

Also, where do you get the P,K,G, and Arrow icons?

9. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

If you click the smiley icon above post editing area, you get the arrow and button icons.

10. PurpGuy

PurpGuy Well-Known Member

XBL:
    PurpGuy
    Don't forget you can even parry attacks with your back turned. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif