1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Need good capture software

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Jan 5, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I am looking for some freeware or demo software for capture cards. The software package that came along with my card sucks ass, so I'm in search of some decent software. What has this got to do with VF? Well nothing, unless you count the fact that I am very close to posting a few videos that I'm planning to make. Although these vids do not contain a high standard when it comes to gameplay. I think your hungry for some hardcore video action and wouldn't it be fun to see how bad I play? :)

2. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Won't u at least register urself on this board???!!!?!?!?!?!

<font color=red>SummErs' 'Faster Than Lighting! '

3. earMuff

earMuff Member

Uhm, ok :p

I AM EARMUFF AKIRA, F34R me ;P. Think I made someone happy, but was hopeing to put a video up in time for my registration, this will not happen. Instead you'll have to wait for a day or two, or maybe even three, if anyone's waiting that is. Still my question remains, even after this epic event.

Hope to bring you "all" good fortune in something or other, yours truly:

[​IMG]

4. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Re: Uhm, ok :p

Welcome to the board.

<font color=red>SummErs' 'Faster Than Lighting! '

5. earMuff

earMuff Member

Re: Uhm, ok :p

Thank you mr. SummErs and I think I will enjoy my stay.

[​IMG]