1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

!!!need help with a certain quest!!!

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by ethem, Apr 27, 2004.

1. ethem

ethem New Member

hi, there! i can't succed the 'Dodge-Triple-Throw-Escape 5 times' quest in the Club Sega Plant Area (the 4th arcade). i've already looked the commands up in one of the training modes, used them in the quest mode correctly (as far as i understood that mission), but still can't go through that quest.
    I'm playing with lei fei and SO wanna have that award for finishing that quest in this level.
    please help me ...

always except the worst but hope for the best .. - ethem

2. Mysterio

Mysterio Well-Known Member

Ok.. easiest way.. Press up when u think he's gonna attack, and SPAM! /versus/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
    Pull the stick in every possible direction and tap the [P]+[G] buttons. It works for me /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

3. ethem

ethem New Member

well, i tried this one too - after giving up the correct way how to do it, but it doesn't work! but thanks i'll try your's one on and on 'til it works. otherwise i'll never get this sword! do you know where lei fei wears that sword? is it on his back like his trident or on his hip like the flute and the crecent blades??? by the way, except lei fei i really suck in this game. i mean since lei's first appearance i've been just playing with him and it is so hard to fight with another character now, no matter how much i absolve the command training. so i was looking for xport files (savegame) of finished characters in the net but couldn't find any. do you know where i can get some of these xport files of vf4e?
    note: i just found some action replay codes...

4. Mysterio

Mysterio Well-Known Member

hehe, try it, it works for me as said /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nope, sorry, cant really help you with your other prob /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif

5. TMO

TMO Member

Evading throw escapes, especially triple ones are real tricky to do each and every time. The best way I found was to wait in the arcade till a slow enemy poped up (man that Jeffery is so usefull for completing quest orders sometimes), as you can see his attacks coming easier. Then quickly evade and mash [4][P]+[G], [1][P]+[G] and [2][P]+[G] (because I found these the easiest to do). After a lot of practice in free mode I found I could do it one time out of every three. It took a long while but it was worth it.

Oh, and Lei wears the sword on his back, just like the trident.

6. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

There is a thing called Search which you can use to search for "evading throw escape".

Anyways, I had problems with that too and the easiest thing for me to do that is to attack him/her with an attack that can make them fall but executes fast (For Lei-Fei, I think [9][K]+[G] will work) then when they attack, press [2] > [2][P]+[G] > [6][P]+[G] > [P]+[G].