1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Need Help with Kage! Anyone who is really good with him, help me!

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Tai_Ji_Quan, Apr 26, 2002.

1. Tai_Ji_Quan

Tai_Ji_Quan Member

I'm a 1st Dan with him, but I got that Dan rank by luck...my ranking match was against a 5th Kyu. I'm facing 2nd+ Dans now and they keep kicking my butt all over the place! I'm good with blocking, but I have trouble evading, and attacking with power. I need some help with evading and some the attacking. Anyone who is really good with him, help me!

2. Chibitox

Chibitox Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

Read the Kage Guide on this site or try to dowload some Kyasao or Chibta movies on Creed site

3. blackshadow

blackshadow Well-Known Member

just do the counter attack then the head jump shit it gets them 96% of the time if not they'll do something but u can win for long streaks like that im high king

4. CrYingCHoCoBo

CrYingCHoCoBo Well-Known Member

do ur punch to cartwheel attacks when they are recovering, not too much against aoi or vanessa, or they'll start reversing all high attacks, use ur 10ft juggle, and they fall for f+p elbow to jumonji p,k, or k+g, to p,k,k, then run and do k, they'll always block for the stun combo, do an elbow from jumonji, then a sweep, then run and kick again, very abuseable

5. JKG

JKG Member

Yeah, while in the Jumonji I use k while running alot. I use the elbow like Chocobo said, but after that I usually use the knee instead of the sweep. I tried the sweep but couldn't really get a hand on it. I find the knee to be a little easier. Probrably the most abused move I use in Jumonji.

6. LividMonkey

LividMonkey New Member

In case you need more help. Make UL+K+G your best friend. Follow it with either K or PPP. If you hit w/ K do U+P. If you hit with PPP follow with either B+K or a throw. I win over 90% of my fights. Every now and then against Lau or Lion you have to throw in a Kouten Jizurikyaku to keep them off. Begin fights with F+P+K P+K. It hits most of the time. Mix in D+P+K K or Naraku Otoshi so the CPU doesn't catch on. Have fun!

7. evilbuu

evilbuu Member

try his evade attack then his big flying headbutt thing then as they're getting up do his[6][6]+[P]+[K]+[G] note the last part takes you'll get it down pretty quick also his[9]+[K]+[G] is awesome if it hits juggle with [2]+[P],[6][2][3]+[P] if they block it then [2]+[P] then throw (ecspecially his ko'en raku[4]+[P]+[G] or his basic throw then your big down attack then his unblockable mix up his throws use his [6]+[P]+[G] then [2]+[P],[4]+[P]+[G] or [6]+[P]+[G],[7]+[K]+[G] /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Hi. Thanks for the advice, but the original post was a year ago.
    Also, the princess is in another castle.

kthx