1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

NEED HELP/ XBOX FEEDBACK !!!

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by Air Louis 116, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Air Louis 116

Air Louis 116 Member

XBL:
    Air Louis 116
    Calling all my VF5 FS family , I need your help to <<UP VOTE>> this game for the XBOX ONE Backwards Compatibility!!!!!.....Thanks.(y)

2. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    a link would be helpful

leftylizard and oneida like this.
  3. oneida

oneida Long Arm of the Lau Silver Supporter

PSN:
    oneida_vf
    XBL:
    oneida1
    Here is the voting page for VF5FS
    https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/2...tions/8375499-virtua-fighter-5-final-showdown

worth noting that neogaf user EvB has VF5FS on his BC "prediction list" (seemingly hes an insider, lots of correct predictions on that list already)

also worth noting that so far BC on XB1 has been a little spotty, dropping frames in favor of v sync for instance. here are impressions of TTT2 on XB1 via BC:
    http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=193901822

good news of course is that if VF5FS becomes BC supported it will be using identical servers as the 360 version so the player pool should expand.

Air Louis 116, Rodnutz and Kruza like this.
  4. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    Cool I already voted!

5. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    Most of us voted on this long ago, game needs a PC port not an X1 port and i'm an X1 owner with an arcade stick for it.

oneida likes this.
  6. leftylizard

leftylizard Well-Known Member

XBL:
    blue mouthwash
    You guys Air Louis is silly because he doesn't even play VF anymore. Maybe once every few months,lol. He is on my friends list and I see him on so I know. He is a nice guy,but still silly.:)

steelbaz likes this.
  7. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    A PC port would be better but an X1 release would help regardless to get people in if they are interested and they never bothered to get the 360/PS3 version or they got rid of their older 360/PS3 some time ago. They wouldn't have to waste their time and money to get a 360 or PS3 then if things happen as we want. I still have a hard time believing it might happen honestly though personally either way but we will have to wait and see.

oneida likes this.
  8. cruzlink2

cruzlink2 Well-Known Member

I signed this too.

oneida likes this.
  9. Air Louis 116

Air Louis 116 Member

XBL:
    Air Louis 116
    Sorry about that!!!

10. Air Louis 116

Air Louis 116 Member

XBL:
    Air Louis 116
    Thanks Oneida!!!

11. Air Louis 116

Air Louis 116 Member

XBL:
    Air Louis 116
    I'm sorry, I try to make more time the game but between school and work (hospital) it's been a bit difficult.