1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

need sarah technique item help (1 easy question)

Discussion in 'Sarah' started by gargaMONK, Apr 12, 2002.

1. gargaMONK

gargaMONK New Member

I am trying to get the butterfly choker, but i am having trouble. i have a combo: the u/b+K,u/f+PK x u-d/bK combo
    that i'm supposed to do with the bunny ears. i cannot get it to work and i'm wondering if i just am misreading the move. can anyone help me with this combo? thanks

2. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

I don't understand. Are you saying you'll get the butterfly choker if you do this combo? Where'd you read or hear that? I got the butterfly choker by beating the Sarah kumite character that was wearing it in the PS2 version.

u/b+K,u/f+PK x u-d/bK

This makes no sense at all. I don't think anything combos after the ub+K kickflip.

uf+PK (???) Do you mean uf+KP, the full spin dive-moonsault?
    Or maybe df+PK the chop-kick combo.

What does the "x u-" mean? <boggle>

Hmm... did you get this off a Japanese site? It might be written backwards.
    Could it be:
    db+K ~~ dodge(!?) ~~ df+PK ~~ u+K

That's definitely possible. The combo without the dodge is a Sarah staple, and I think it's doable with the dodge, as long as you get a major counter against a light weight character.

Not that easy a question to answer... /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

3. gargaMONK

gargaMONK New Member

1. sorry, i didn't know about the new thread setup, or i would have put this in kumite

2. this combo was found on a japanese site, and translated

4. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Could you copy and paste the original combo or give us a link to where we could see it?

u/f+PK makes no sense at all for Sarah.

5. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Ugh, I checked out the items guide at gamefaqs.com and saw this same combo exactly as it is in the first post of this thread.... Does anyone know what it means? I'll eventually go over to the site that the guide author sites as his main resource and try to figure it out on my own... I hates the translators though...