1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Need some input here, folks...

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Zero-chan, May 6, 2002.

1. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

Believe or not, I finally got around to updating my page again after a freaking eternity in hiatus. One of the things I've put up is this little document:
    http://www.fightingvipers.net/aboutfv-2.html
    This is a document where I've tried to write a decent explanation about the differences between VF and FV. I showed it in an early version to a few people and they seemed to like it. Now that it's in a semi-complete state (I can always update it again), I would like some more input. Is it useful and understandable? Does it make you interested in learning more about the game? etc.
    Thankee~

2. Mike90210

Mike90210 Well-Known Member

Makes me wanna try out Fighting Vipers =)

3. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

Then do the honorouble thing and BUY IT .

4. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

i find it interesting because theres a lack of info on this game for the most part. good details and comparisons. i remember playing FV years ago, but they yanked it out of the arcade and replaced it with doa2......