Need some Kage Stratageys

Discussion in 'Kage' started by KyoukanFactor, Jul 3, 2002.

1. KyoukanFactor

KyoukanFactor Well-Known Member

Can anybody help me...i need a stratagey to beat Sarah...I'm using Kage....and its difficult

2. uk-guy

uk-guy Well-Known Member

If sarah goes into Flamenco do Kages dodge move towards Srahs stomach to beat most of her attacks.

If you block Sarah's /versus/images/commands/DB.gif+/versus/images/commands/k.gif or /versus/images/commands/DF.gif+/versus/images/commands/k.gif+/versus/images/commands/g.gif you can counter with /versus/images/commands/F.gif/versus/images/commands/D.gif/versus/images/commands/DF.gif+/versus/images/commands/p.gif/versus/images/commands/k.gif

You can do /versus/images/commands/B.gif/versus/images/commands/D.gif+/versus/images/commands/p.gif+/versus/images/commands/g.gif UNDER Sarahs /versus/images/commands/F.gif+/versus/images/commands/p.gif/versus/images/commands/DF.gif+/versus/images/commands/p.gif

If Sarah likes to do the flameco /versus/images/commands/k.gif duck in and do /versus/images/commands/D.gif/versus/images/commands/F.gif+/versus/images/commands/k.gif (into /versus/images/commands/F.gif/versus/images/commands/D.gif/versus/images/commands/DF.gif+/versus/images/commands/p.gif or /versus/images/commands/UB.gif+/versus/images/commands/k.gif+/versus/images/commands/g.gif possible floats)

Best damage TFT combo against Sarah is:
    /versus/images/commands/B.gif+/versus/images/commands/p.gif+/versus/images/commands/g.gif - /versus/images/commands/DF.gif/versus/images/commands/DF.gif/versus/images/commands/F.gif+/versus/images/commands/k.gif - /versus/images/commands/B.gif+/versus/images/commands/p.gif - /versus/images/commands/F.gif+/versus/images/commands/k.gif+/versus/images/commands/g.gif - /versus/images/commands/F.gif/versus/images/commands/D.gif/versus/images/commands/DF.gif+/versus/images/commands/p.gif (I think it does somthing like 83~4 pts)

Sarahs who ike to rely on /versus/images/commands/p.gif flowcharts are ripe for /versus/images/commands/DF.gif+/versus/images/commands/p.gif floats. Best ones are:
    Closed Stance:
    /versus/images/commands/DF.gif+/versus/images/commands/p.gif - /versus/images/commands/p.gif - /versus/images/commands/DB.gif+/versus/images/commands/p.gif/versus/images/commands/k.gif/versus/images/commands/g.gif - /versus/images/commands/UB.gif+/versus/images/commands/k.gif+/versus/images/commands/g.gif
    Open Stance
    /versus/images/commands/DF.gif+/versus/images/commands/p.gif - /versus/images/commands/p.gif - /versus/images/commands/F.gif+/versus/images/commands/k.gif+/versus/images/commands/g.gif - /versus/images/commands/UB.gif+/versus/images/commands/k.gif+/versus/images/commands/g.gif

err you could also check out the faqs...