1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

netscape friendly board?

Discussion in 'General' started by alantan, Oct 25, 2001.

1. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Modems were the most difficult things to configure back then. Had to get a 16550 (?) UART chip, manually configure the damn interrupt jumper correctly, negotiate a connection with specific hayes commands for the USR modem, use zmodem protocol to allow file transfer resume... I much prefer it nowadays /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

2. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Myke,
    The site is functioning fine on the Netscape 4.72 I use at work, but I've lost the ability to see the heading art... nothing above the Main Index|Search|etc. navigation bar shows up on Netscape unless I'm on the initial home page where it asks you to login on the left side. I don't think it needs to be fixed, just wanted to let you know about it. (I can't upgrade my browser at work at this time...)

I would like to see the Main Index|Search|etc. navigation bar appear at the bottom of pages when reading the forum though, so you don't have to scroll to the top if you want to go directly to your control panel, see who's online, or log out.

Later.
    Thank you for maintaining this site, and keep up the great work. =)