1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

new 360 pad

Discussion in 'General' started by Seidon, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
  2. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    If i had a good wireless 360 pad I would be happy to replace the gamestop 360 pad I use now. All of the wireless 360 pads I see are don't have good D pads. This pad looks like it might be good, I don't like paying 60 plus dollars for any pad or stick I use but this might be worth it based what I see far.

3. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Can't know for sure until i try it but seems they got the wrong idea with the d-pad. It's not crap because it's a disk. It's crap because it's spongy and unresponsive. I really hope they fixed whats underneath the pad. Being able to change from disk to cross is cool, but near worthless otherwise.

4. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Looks fucking retarded....now even easier to break.