1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

new AZ players

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by CigarB0B, Jan 27, 2002.

1. CigarB0B

CigarB0B New Member

just looking for any one in the AZ area to play VF with. have a few beging players and one strong player from Japan by the name of "Sami" Takou (prolly wrong spelling) any one intrested you can Email me or call me at 602-400-7936.. and Chanchi if you are still sround would love to hear from ya.

2. KAGE2000

KAGE2000 Member

I am from AZ, but I barely go to arcades. When I do i go to golfland and play some VF2. Ihear they are supposed to be getting VF4 sometime soon.

3. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Hey Bob,

Long time no see/versus/images/icons/smile.gif Good to hear from you and hope the Arizona scene takes off and grows. You're always welcome to email me at vf_chanchai@hotmail.com if you like.

Anyways, keep it up, hope you keep with it, and good luck! I'll let you know if I ever come across any Arizona players (which area you in though?).

-Chanchai

4. CigarB0B

CigarB0B New Member

Kage2000 dude where are you from I live in Mesa. Man you have to come and play.. I build arcade sticks. my latest one is a linked cabnet like the Jap Sega VS cab's.. my phone is 602-4007936. we will be playing on wensday night and again on friday night.. you have to call me I wnat more ppl to play..