1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

New Controller company!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by CigarB0B, Mar 8, 2002.

1. CigarB0B

CigarB0B New Member

www.geocities.com/cigarbob0

This is a new high quality controller company catering to the player.. I know that alot of you VFr's out there (including my self) have been disapointed time and time again with "American" arcade controllers. that is why I an posting in here I am the only American controller company that provides true "Jap" Joysticks and Buttons. All of my designes on the site can be up graded to fit your VF needs. Just keep in mind I am taking orders. But my site is as of now unfinished. for any info please email me at Cigarbob0@yahoo.com I wll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thank you.

simple price list:

CBC1p: 80
    CBC2p: 180
    CBC2pS: 250
    CBClink: 350
    all of them can be wired for multiple systems and custom colors. With Jap sticks and buttons.

Please Email me for price quotes.

2. Moby

Moby Well-Known Member

Thread moved to GENERAL forum.