1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

new dural bug for vf3tb dc!

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Sudden_Death, Jan 7, 2001.

1. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

i don't know if this is old news (probably not), but here's a nice little bug me and emil found out.

pick dural VS dural, make dural reverse (b+pk) the other dural's standing kick or the D,neutral,kick then the dural been reversed should press PG, this should get you pai's move (k,pg). the dural that reversed the kick is gonna get stuck unable to move until you hit her again! fucked up bug eh?!

<font color=red>PICCOLO</font color=red>

2. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

Hmm didn't even know dural had Pai's k reversal reversal though her Bahn style double dragon punch is very cool,though I think I'd be burned at the steak if I played as her against people :)

3. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

I should have roasted u back then when u used her against me!!! /images/icons/smile.gif

BACK TO PSO
    TOO DAMN GOOD TO LEAVE IT UNTOUCHED!

<font color=red>SummErs' 'Faster Than Lighting! '

4. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

forgot to say this;

to any moderators, please update the vf3tb dc complete codes/tricks faq that i posted a while ago. just include this dural bug at the end.

thanks

<font color=red>PICCOLO</font color=red>

5. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Done.

Thanks pic.

__
    m y k e
    how ya gonna win when ya ain't right within?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Hmm is this some move I don't know about...I wonder...heh