1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

NEW FINAL TUNED GRAPHICS! LOOK FFS NOW AND I MEAN IT!

Discussion in 'Arcade' started by KiwE, May 21, 2004.

1. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

Re: NEW FINAL TUNED INFOR

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm sure [3][P]+[K] will be working pretty much the same in FT for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

No it won't, because the command has been changed in FT for that move.

2. Throwmasta

Throwmasta Well-Known Member

Wow, I haven't been here in a while. Can someone give me direct links to pics of all the FT stages and the latest (or all) info on FT Wolf, Jeff, and Aoi? My computer sux, this site is way too slow anymore, and it'll take forever to search this thread (since it has gotten so big) for the specifics. Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help out.

3. Tsobanian

Tsobanian Well-Known Member

4. Throwmasta

Throwmasta Well-Known Member

Thanx /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5. IamthePope

IamthePope Well-Known Member

the city and the island stages look great.

6. Raptor1017

Raptor1017 Well-Known Member

I actually think all the stages could've looked much better. Akira's is really the only one that looks vastly improved.

7. Tgood

Tgood Active Member

-WOW-

8. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

wtf?

/me slaps... HARD.

9. Ryadus

Ryadus Well-Known Member

I gotta ask that what's point of being interested in FT since it ain't coming to Europe or is it even coming to America? Japanese players get all the fun.

10. PhoenixDth

PhoenixDth Well-Known Member

umm he lives in sandiego so its just a 2 hour hop to his local ft machine /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

11. Ryadus

Ryadus Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    PhoenixDth said:

umm he lives in sandiego so its just a 2 hour hop to his local ft machine /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you answer for me? So it is that you all (nearly all) play FT with FT machines. Arcade machines, that is.
    That doesn't change my opinion, though. In Finland there are no such things as arcade game machines, especially not containing FT.