1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

New flicks.

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by CreeD, Jan 15, 2002.

1. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Random new flicks not from the usual sources.
    First, TBzone updated, I have the flicks mirrored. Shin's pai and vanessa are great (What else?).

Second ftp://vf.dyndns.org/VIP_vs_Tanajaki3.mpg a damned near godly jerky player vs. a decent akira. Jerky gets two perfects this match and does some fairly nice stuff, although most of it is 'the usual'. (Bend over!)

You may also notice a flick that says "NEEDS REPAIR" ... the title says it all. Thirty megs of broken download. If someone has tools to repair a broken .mpg, give it a shot. I personally have no idea how. I tried conversion with no luck. CVS fans, check out final07.wmv - final10.wmv in the base directory. General SF fans should look at "Bang the Machine" - btm-high.mov