1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

New Greek VF4 Site

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by zaelock__gr, Aug 25, 2002.

1. zaelock__gr

zaelock__gr Well-Known Member

2. Shi_Dai

Shi_Dai New Member

Very good effort keep up the good work this is what greek hardcore fans of vf really wants!!!

3. AkiRaGR

AkiRaGR Member

Excellend this is the best site for greek hardcore virtua fighter fans keep up the good work.Also do you know that PAI has a crouching back low throw ?If you want how its done visit the greek site.It is not editable in the command list on ps2.

4. Slayer

Slayer Well-Known Member

Wow nice job MoonWhisper

5. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    MoonWhisper,

While I can appreciate the effort it takes to publish a website, after having looked through your "Greek VF4 Site" I felt compelled to comment.

Most of the content seems to have originated from other sources, yet you have not credited nor acknowledged these sources. In particular I'm talking about the Guides/FAQs you currently have there. This is looked down upon and I suggest you do something about it. A first start would be to contact the authors of each Guide you're using and ask for their permission to use their material.

Just some minor(?) observations:
    - You publicise the site as a "Greek" VF site yet 90% of the content is in English? I've only found the forum to be in Greek.
    - cjb hosting is very annoying with the popups. I don't know how you, or anyone else, tolerates it.
    - Unless AkiRaGR and Shi_Dai share the same computer, I find it amusing they both register on the same day, originate from the same IP address, and their first post is to congratulate/endorse your site. /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

6. zaelock__gr

Well this is my fist website and i realy need your help i will change the guides TODAY and contact with the authors.
    The reason that 90% of virtuagreece is in English, is because i want people from outside greece to enter the side too and after all 98% of people in greece can read Engish.
    Also cjb.net is going to change.
    As for akiragr and shi_dai they are friends of mine and shi_dai is working in an videogame store that haves internet cafe and so they both register from the same ip /versus/images/icons/cool.gif
    Thanks for the help and the observations. I will continue working on the webside and make it better.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Great job MoonWhisper! I really like the site.

8. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

Great site

9. zaelock__gr

Thanks for all your good commens, i can finaly see people in the forums and soon i will upload some videos from are battles here in Greece.

10. zaelock__gr

Ta teleytea xronia kapoioi prodwtes prospathoun na mas peisoun oti h kainourgia koinwnia pou mas epidaloun einai h idanikh gia emas, omws emeis de dexomaste pseftika kai sapia pragmata eimaste perifanoi eimaste eleyferoi eimaste ellines o agwnas mas tha synexistei mexri ths teleyteas ranidos tou aimatos mas. Exoume kapoia idanika opws h timh kai h eleyferia pou pote de prokeite na mas paroun. Oti kai na kanoun tha mas broun mprosta tous giati h ellada kai h eyroph xreiazonte spathi kai tsekouri zhtw to ETHNOS zhtw h LEYKH FYLH zhtw h ELEYTHERIA zhtw o ANTHROPOS zhtw h NIKH... aima kai timh...

11. zaelock__gr

Kala ola ayta alla kapoios gia kana game?

12. Tsobanian

Tsobanian Well-Known Member

Arxige edw eimaste!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. zaelock__gr

Epitelous kai kapoios ekso apo thn athina xerome poly pou blepw to mynhma sou. Edw sthn athina kai sth perioxh pou menw "ampelokhpous" eimaste gyrw sta 20 atoma kai pezoume alla thelw na gnwrisw kai atoma apo alles perioxes gia na synantithoume kai na peksoume kana game. Gia ayto to logo exw ftiaksei kai to site
    http://www.virtuagreece.150m.com
    opou sta forums mporoune na milane oloi, exoume kanei dyo tour mexri stigmhs kai etoimazete to trito mias kai erxete kai to eyropaiko evo ayth th bdomada bebaia de kserw pote tha ginei akribos alla sigoura tha einai mesa ston ioulio. Perimenw na mou peis poio polla apo thessalonikh kai an mporhte na katebete gia to tour /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif

14. Tsobanian

15. Tsobanian

pou einai oi patriotes edw reeeee???
    Pou eiste ore patriotes ????

16. zaelock__gr

Fysika kai sou epitrepw alla pws to emathes? To site den einai etoimo akoma mono ta forums kai ayto poy einai periergo einai oti erxete kosmos kai milaei sta forums, anyway ayto einai pollh kalo kai elpizw na synexisei etsi.

gg

17. Tsobanian

18. Tsobanian

pou eise arxige???

19. Tsobanian

Kala gamw to pheleki mou pou einai oi ellines edw??????? /versus/images/graemlins/mad.gif /versus/images/graemlins/mad.gif /versus/images/graemlins/mad.gif /versus/images/graemlins/mad.gif /versus/images/graemlins/mad.gif /versus/images/graemlins/mad.gif /versus/images/graemlins/mad.gif /versus/images/graemlins/mad.gif

20. Tsobanian

nanda aryaa?? daremo ineedarou!!
    jibun ni hanashite iru youdana????

omaera dokoni iru kai??
    kusoyarou!!!!!!!
    chikushou!!!!!!!!!!