1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

new guy in so. cali

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by vf4akira, Jan 22, 2002.

1. vf4akira

vf4akira Well-Known Member

Hi everybody. I just found this board and I've been looking for a VF4 machine in San Diego for a while. I played VF4 for about a month straight when it first came out in Japan, but I haven't played since. So, I'm more or less a newbie to VF4 still. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif Anyway, I searched the board and found out about a couple places near here, Golfland and Arcade Infinity(?). I'll have to check these places out soon since I'm itching to play VF4 again. Too bad I can't use my VF4 char access cards here... or can you?

2. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Tilt Arcade, Plaza Bonita Mall anywhere near you? They have a VF4 machine there I think.

3. vf4akira

vf4akira Well-Known Member

I was just there today. No VF4. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif Maybe the other Tilt has it now.

4. Brisal73

Brisal73 Well-Known Member

well about 3 or 4 of us should be meeting at Arcade Infinty this thursday. Im sure you saw that in the Socal players thread. But if you live in San Diego Im not sure you can make the drive.
    Your also lucky you have those VF cards. I want one so bad. Arcade Infinity is Japanese style arcade so you would probably feel right at home. Who knows if you talked to the owner you might be able to get him to install the card slot for your card. Who knows... anyways im going to start a Socal VF4 thread so just add your name and info and if you might be interested in joining us. - Brian