1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

New here...need kage help

Discussion in 'Kage' started by SpiderMan, May 25, 2002.

1. SpiderMan

SpiderMan Member

I just made it onto this board...it's pretty nice...

I have a question about Kage. Right now I have him at first dan, but I have trouble stringing together successful combos on the Dans I fight. Can anyone give me what is their opinion on the most successful (eg: not blocked often), most damaging, and quickest combos. Thanks a bunch, and sorry if I missed a post addressed to this question before, as I said, I'm new.

2. ReCharredSigh

ReCharredSigh Well-Known Member

a combo is only a combo if it can't be blocked halfway; thus when you say a combo that isn't blocked often, it's not really a combo.

that said, kage's main combo starters are the b+P+G, d/f+P, and FC,d/f+P; i'll leave it up to the others to list the actual combos; too many to list.

3. Shundi_05

Shundi_05 Well-Known Member

Hm.....

One easy way is to abuse u+K. After u+K hits, dash in by tapping forward twice then use u+K again. Just keep on doing until the computer start to dodge.

4. D34TH

D34TH Member

+++PRACTICE+++

5. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Thread moved from Junky's Jungle.

6. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member