1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

new hybrid double palm move in VF4 with Lau ?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by NeoTokyo, Mar 18, 2002.

1. NeoTokyo

NeoTokyo Active Member

Hi Vf fans around the globe,

yesterday I discovered some kind of Hybrid double palm with Lau. I still don't know how I did it and maybe it is a bug or maybe it is already discovered but this is what happened

I stood some places away and almost finished my friends opponent Lei. so I thought lets wait and charge my double palm.
    at the same time my friend who played Lei was coming to me
    and in some kind of shock I released the buttons. and now it happens. Lau was side stepping but at the same time he was making his double palm move. it looked so weird, because normally for a sidestep move you just press up and then a technique, but now Lau did it at the same time! I first could not believe it, but when I saw it back in the replay it really was true.

did anybody else had this experience? because I can't get the move to work again anymore.

2. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

on what version? ps2 or arcade? ive done summing like that, just b4 its charged all up! but i dont play lau anymore:(