1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

New Mariah album previewed in london

Discussion in 'General' started by RandomHajile, Feb 12, 2005.

1. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

any fans out there?

anyways on thursday i attended a secret preview of 8 tracks of her new album, her boss was there, LA Reid (head of DefJam) and some other head of universal, anyways the album is proper sick, shame the song out at the moment is kinda brass though, but the rocafella remix is goood

i transcribed the 2nd single
    its in the style of breakdown:)

Id didn’t mean it when I said I didn’t love you so

I should of held to it, I never shouldn’t of let you go

I didn’t know nuffing I was stupid, I was foolish, I was lying to myself

I couldn’t fathom I would ever be with out you now, I never imagined id be sitting here beside myself

Cos I didn’t know you, cos I didn’t know me, but I thought I knew everything, I never felllt

The feeling that im feeling now that I am here with you boy

Or even touch and kiss your lips cos I don’t have a choice

Oh what I wouldn’t give to have you lying by my side, right here, cos bayy be
    (WE BELONG TOGETHER)
    When you left I lost a part of me, it’s still so hard to believe, come back baby, please cos we belong together

who else ima gonna lean on when times get rough, whose else gonna talk on the fone till the sun comes up

whos is gonna take your place, baby nobody else, ohh bay bay baby, we belong together

I can’t sleep at night when you are on my mind, bobby Womacks on the radio

Saying to me “if you think your lonely now…†wait a minute this is to deep, (to deep) I gotta change the station

So turn the dial, trying to catch a break, and then I hear babyface, “I only think of you…†and its breaking my heart, im trying to keep it together, but im falling apart

Im feeling all out of my element, im throwing things, crying, trying to figure out where the hell I went wrong, the pain reflected in this song your not even half aware of what im feeling inside, I need you, need you back in my life, bayy bee

When you left I lost a part of me, this is so hard to believe, come back baby, cos we belong together.

Chorus

2. DissMaster

DissMaster Well-Known Member

You actually like that shrieking twat?

I'm sorry, but I must revoke your Gangsta Pass.

3. RandomHajile

[ QUOTE ]
    You actually like that shrieking twat?

I'm sorry, but I must revoke your Gangsta Pass.

[/ QUOTE ]

says someone with a gaylord name???

whats next, cock master?

4. Vith_Dos

Vith_Dos Well-Known Member

Are you talking about mariah carey?

5. Synesthesia

Synesthesia Member

Probably not an appropriate forum for a thread about a washed up pop star, unless you're taking the piss.

6. KTallguy

KTallguy Well-Known Member

Hey, she ain't that bad =)

At least, I have fond memories of watching 'Breakdown' back in the day... =) Bone Thugs + Mariah ... beautiful stuff man

7. RandomHajile

japan got a album preview yesterday, my friend went and they played an extra tune called "shake em off"

breakdown was sick, she finally folowed it up with "we belong together"

shame about bone thugs, they was ill, that tune with biggie was tooo much!

krazy bones 1999 double album was great also!