1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

New member from Boston/Long Island

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by BBC, Feb 7, 2002.

1. BBC

BBC New Member

Hi Everyone!
    I just found this great board. I'm a big VF fan from Long Island currently living in the suburbs of Boston. I read up on the Somerville VF players.

FYI for Boston players. There is a VF4 in a VF3 cabinet at Fun & Games on Route 9 in Natick/ Framingham. It is behind Houllihans, next to Circuit City and Across from shoppers world. It is $0.50 to play! The cabinet is in good shape. The place Fun & Games has a kiddie laser tag arena, so be warned. If you go on a weekend day there will be lots of little kiddies running around screaming & birthday parties. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif But if you go later its OK.

Does anyone know where there are machines on Long Island? I heard there is on at Jillians in Farmingdale? What about Nathans in Westbuy / Oceanside? I'll be on LI this weekend and am looking for a machine.

Nice to meet you all,
    BBC

2. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

natick is a bit of a drive, and with the ps2 out...

msg yupa, shang or jerky if you ever want to join up in somerville or in a ps2 meet.

as far as long island goes, adamyuki would probably be the best to talk to.