1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

new movie at AM2's site

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by GaijinPunch, Jun 26, 2002.

1. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

2. Mr. Noisy

Mr. Noisy Well-Known Member

3. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    Gaijin Punch,

I don't see the new movie, which is it? most of the movies are from the PS2 tv ads.

Spotlite

4. ReCharredSigh

ReCharredSigh Well-Known Member

i don't know which movie you're talking about, but i must say the new wallpapers which lay the 1P costume next to the 2P costume looks tight

5. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    I think the movie GaijinPunch is referring to is the last one in the list of movies, GAMEJAM2 and has a pic of Vanessa showing.

It was certainly new to me, and if you haven't seen it already, then check it out. It's another PS2 ad, but done verrrryy nicely, showing every character with customised outfits, and fully decked out with items. OK, it's fanboy bait, but I'm sure most hardened vets would appreciate this too.

The end sequence is quite interesting!

6. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

Well, since I hadn't taken a look at many of those flicks before, I don't know which was new either, but it said they had a new one on the front page, so I just conveyed the info.