1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

New movie : Muscle Sarah vs Chibita

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Akora, Sep 20, 2001.

1. Akora

Akora Active Member

http://www.fde-jpn.net/vf/

Find 'Files' on the left section and click. and then you'd better download the zip file rather than wmv.

And, for all who can read Japanese, here's a good site that informs us of daily updates in famous japan VF sites where I always get the information about NEW MOVIES.

http://hpcgi2.nifty.com/fand/VF2000/index.cgi -- maybe somebody in this vf community already knew this, right?

Copy to FeixaQ, please categorize this clip as Kanispo Field Tourney in your VFfx if mirror this as well. Thanx.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Akora on 09/20/01 12:56 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

2. Tot

Tot Active Member

I played against Chibita last night. In the movie, he is 9th dan
    but now, he is 10th dan. As you can see in the movie, his move is not so impressive but he just knows which attacks to
    use. He is really good at blocking all the opponent's moves.
    Knows right timing to throw.
    I fought against him 2 times but I only won 1 round.

3. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Akora,

Thanks again for the link to the new movie, as well as the category to file it under! =)

(I used to scan VF2000 daily, but have been too busy to do so recently. It's listed under the links section, btw.)

[​IMG]

4. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Okay, downloaded and mirrored. Look under "Latest Files" ~ "Kanispo" ~ "Muscles Sarah vs Chibita".

Chibita is really impressive, because he doesn't just blindly do a float combo, he observes the nature of the float before following up with the appropriate combo for max damage. Plus, as Tot mentioned, he doesn't play a flashy Lion, but he knows how to react to almost any given situation and gets the job done.

I'll be in NYC from Friday through Sunday, so if you guys come across new clips, please <A target="_blank" HREF=http://mailto:feixaq@pobox.com>email me</A> the link and I'll put up the mirror when I get back.

-- FX

[​IMG]

5. Guest

Guest Guest

a new clip from the same site .. lion vs jerky

6. Guest

Guest Guest

this chibita dude is one bad mutha. he wasted that jacky player. what was the jacky player trying to do when he got staggered with a sidekick with his back turned?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

24th early morning, Chibita made great record.
    He continued and won about 180 challengers at "Dai-oh" of the Tokai area.
    His own bladder stopped his successive victories over about 5 hours.

8. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

He had to pee when he saw me lining up to take a shot at him. Scared stiff of my KA-GAY!! Na-moooo!

9. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

hmmmm 180 streak!!! is that really possible???? man i gotta see it to believe it. hehe well i dunno.... but sheez. i wish there were some vid clips of him showing the number of wins and all.