1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Site News, Questions and Feedback' started by Ladon, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Ladon

Ladon Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ladon---
    I've been waiting a little while to hear if someone else had a similar problem, but it appears not. Sometimes there will be a new post somewhere, but the boards don't tell me that there are new posts. If I click on the thread it links me to the oldest unread post, labeled NEW at the top-left, but unless I do that there's no way to know whether there's been an update to the post or not?

Is this a cache issue? I'm runnin on IE 6.0.2900

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Sounds weird. Did you notice the time the post was submitted relative to the time you clicked the thread? Maybe it just appeared the second you clicked the link?

Could also be a cache issue - if your browser is caching the index pages, say, then they might not get updated as frequently as they should.

I use Opera and I can't recall experiencing this problem. If it happens again, try to capture the time you clicked, the time the "new" post was submitted and let me know here.