1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

New Sarah Player

Discussion in 'Sarah' started by JaPaNiZm3D, Mar 28, 2002.

1. JaPaNiZm3D

JaPaNiZm3D New Member

What's up ya'll? I'm a new VF player, who just came over from the Tekken series, and I was looking for a little help. I was wondering if any intermediate/advanced Sarah players could post some combos/float combos after major counters, and crumble stuns (or whatever you guys call them here)? Any help would be much appreciated.

2. HC82

HC82 Member

Check out the Sarah dojo written by ice9 on this site for some help. Click on Sarah on the VF4 chart with all the characters names.

3. Genie47

Genie47 Well-Known Member

LIke Yupa said: Use the search Luke!

There are many super long Sarah threads if you search them out. Most are the result of questions and evilness of her FL stance.

4. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Ai, the Luke quote actually came from Myke =)

Search for Sarah across all forums and I'm sure you'll find the massive Sarah combos thread that Adio started. There's a link to it from the Sarah dojo too I believe...

When I'm in doubt lately while using Sarah, I've been relying on the P+K sabaki. If it's blocked, I backflip escape. If it hits, you have so much initiative its almost unfair. The dojo has some basic flow charts to get you started. Thank Ice-9 when you have a chance, although I'll probably start goading him to revise some of the Sarah dojo once I have the time and motivation... =)