1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

New starter lobbies.

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by spiron, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Lygophilia

Lygophilia Well-Known Member

I agree. I am in the casual spectrum, but it doesn't mean that I don't prefer someone who know what they are doing or willing to. Curious in a humorous way of the duration my ranking record will last, since I have not had a loss yet. It will end soon, probably.

2. spiron

spiron Well-Known Member

[sneakwars lobby for 6/10/2012]
    time. 8 pm EST.

hey yall =0 [ yeah southern voice is strong today. ok its been a few days for us new bloods. i hope we all been training. i must admit my training has been going ok, but not great. i feel more solid in my basics. i know my character better. sadly playing ranked has caused me to gain a lot of habits. [ not going for throws as much cause hey you can't throw when people just mash.]

anyway the biggest proof i have for rank not mattering is myself. i won 10 ranked games in a row yesterday. if i can do that any one can!. i hope to see a lot of people there. if anyone wants to please feel free to add me on psn. and hey don't let me be the only bum seting these up =0 if you are new and want to lobby with a few of your fellow peeps post up in here and see if you can get it started. lets keep learning! let the grinding keep going.

3. spiron

spiron Well-Known Member

pushing back lobby to 11 pm est if you are reading this, so dinner time for me changed. hope to see some peeps there!

4. KarnF91

KarnF91 Active Member

Still been really busy, I hope to have some free time this weekend. My connection is still acting up, not sure what is going on there. Hopefully I won't be too rusty by then.

5. spiron

spiron Well-Known Member

its all good karn, handle your stuff peeps will still he here to spar you =) none of us are suddenly going to become godlike lol

6. Shinzu921

Shinzu921 Active Member

Mine has been acting up as well, but I figured.... meh, wth, I can't stop playing xD

7. MENVIMACAL

MENVIMACAL Member

West coast noob Goh player. If you guys wanna add.

PSN: menvimacal

_

8. KarnF91

KarnF91 Active Member

Tried playing online for the first time in a week and It was a mess. Couldn't take advantage of things, and when I was able I couldn't get my combos off. I don't know what's wrong, but hopefully there will be a lobby so I can try again.

9. KarnF91

KarnF91 Active Member

GNS and I got some games in tonight. I'm so sensitive to lag now, it was throwing me off now. Still got some good games in at least.

10. KarnF91

KarnF91 Active Member

I fixed my network I believe. For some reason I had the xbox ports forwarded to my PS3 along with the PS3 ports. I took off the xbox ones and it's running fine again. Why I had it forwarded like that I don't know, but I changed it and the difference was immediate.

11. spiron

spiron Well-Known Member

[sneakwars lobby]
    Saturday, 6/30/2012
    starting at 1 pm and going till when ever!
    woooo ok so its been a while but time for me to lobby again so hope for a good one, come one, come all, lets get in and blow each other up. i know i need to get bopped i am winning far to many matches then i have a right to on ranked. lets all run some sets and get better.

12. GoTigers9999

GoTigers9999 Well-Known Member

I'm considered fairly fresh being that my last VF game was 4.. If you want to train I'm down for anything.. I would like to have some sidestep session in fact..

13. spiron

spiron Well-Known Member

yeah i'll add when i get home. so long sessions are always good and welcome man. look forward to it

14. spiron

spiron Well-Known Member

well yesterday lobby was not much of a go =0 i need to set these up better i think. i need to find good times for us. sorry bout that! shall work on it in future lobby.

15. spiron

spiron Well-Known Member

sup all! so i want to start a lobby tomorrow but would like to get a good idea for a good time that will work for a lot of us, i am off all day tomorrow so starting up when ever is good for me.

i kind of did not play at all the last 3 days, gotta be honest just like many of you and i just sitting and watching evo 16 hours a day for 3 days. so looking to get back on the grind. i miss the game!

16. petsitterhayz

petsitterhayz New Member

Hi everybody!

Hey im Hayley and im newish to VF5.. haven't played many matches yet but have got a few trophies already. If anyone would like a game anytime feel free to add me my gamertag is petsitterhayz. [​IMG]