1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

New to VFDC? Introduce yourself here.

Discussion in 'New Starter' started by Valtiel, May 14, 2007.

1. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Glad to see you again and on the forum immortal! [​IMG]

2. Galz

Galz Member

hihi shouts out to Shag and Akai for the last minute airport ride from UFGT8 and also

Scrimps
    Cam
    Aki

and anyone else I played

3. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Galz - no problem. Only got to talk to you at the end of the event [​IMG] but still nice to meet you and your friend (Edward?)

4. Redwolfx

Redwolfx New Member

Hello everyone let me properly introduce myself my name is Jorge im 23, Westchester ny i enjoy playing Video Games all my life and learning everything about a game inside and out.
    I remembered playing VF1 on sega saturn as a kid played few of the cast members like Kage-Maru and Wolf Hawkfield, I can't wait to play VF5FS, I grew up playing tekken on ps1, sf2 snes, and soul calibur on dream cast, def going to upload some videos on my channel via Youtube.com/redwolfxx and spend time learning new characters i haven't played before like Eileen, Jean Kujo, Lau and Maybe try out Shun. I've been playing SF4 main Gen past 3 years.
    I'm probably going to suck and get owned first few months lol but If anyone wants to add me on PS3 My PSN is UYG_Redwolfx I'll def play VF5FS at ECT4. Hope to see you all online and offline someday =)

5. total_tekken6

total_tekken6 Member

My Training is life for EVO!

PSN:thegreatgamer
    Twitter:https://twitter.com/#!/djsoulcalibur

VF5:Jacky, Brad, Sarah, Akira, Kage Maru, Wolf & El Blaze.

Mortal Kombat: Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Liu Kang, noob Saibot, Johnny Cage, Kenshi & Quan Chi.

SF series: Ken, Ryu, Fei-Long & Sagat

Tekken: A tier-Eddy, Law, Paul, Hwoarang, Bryan, Feng, Raven, Asuka, Dragunov & Miguel. B-Tier - Christie, Jin, Jun, Heihachi, Baek, Bruce, Bob, Marduk, Steve, & Lars.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Wolverine, Iron man, Sentinel, Hulk, Captain America, Ryu, Akuma, Ken, Dante & Tron.

6. Jiikae

Jiikae Member

Well I guess this is the introduction thread. So hey I'm Jiikae. It's funny. I was looking for a game to be my first 3D fighter that I take seriously and Virtua Fighter was seriously the last one I thought I'd like because of all the talk about its learning curve. But after watching it and comparing it to others, it intrigued me the most. I played VF5:FS and now I'm in love. Hope to learn alot while I'm here. This game is fun. You guys seem like the most respectful community too.

7. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi