1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

New to VFDC? Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in 'New Starter' started by Myke, Jun 1, 2012.

1. SeBassRockstar

SeBassRockstar New Member

hello guys, my name is Sebastian, i from México, i love the Vf saga,
    I played when I was 8 years old, but my xbox dead and
    some time later I changed platform to Pc. But i have a question...

does anyone know if vf will come out for some platform on pc?

2. SeBassRockstar

hello Snake Boss, how

how do you play vf5fs on your computer? can you play it online?

Hui_Xiu likes this.
  3. Phoenix Force

Phoenix Force Member

Welcome dude. Ggs last week.

Hui_Xiu, Emptyeyes and SeBassRockstar like this.
  4. SodiumRising

SodiumRising New Member

Thanks, for sure! You too. I'm learning new Aoi stuff as we speak. Hopefully my game will improve next time we play. You have a bunch of sick customs by the way!

Hui_Xiu, Emptyeyes and Phoenix Force like this.
  5. SoulTruth2013

SoulTruth2013 Well-Known Member

Yes, you can play VF5FS on the computer through Parsec. Download it from the parsec website https://parsec.app/
    You don't need to have a fast CPU to run Parsec. As long as you have intel Core i3, that's fine.
    Also you can contact @Chanchai through the Discord to set up matches. Here is the invite link https://discord.gg/mV8S48Tw

Hope this helps!

6. SeBassRockstar

thanks bro :)

Hui_Xiu and Emptyeyes like this.
  7. Shensun

Shensun Active Member

Hey everybody. Awesome to be with you all. I haven't played virtua Fighter since the early PS3 days. Im super hyped to jump back in.

Current status - noob

Hopefully, I can get good lol

8. Sonic The Fighters

Sonic The Fighters Well-Known Member

Hey welcome back, and if you really want it you will be good.

Ares-olimpico, Hui_Xiu and Shensun like this.
  9. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Hey there. We play vf through parsec on pc and yes it has online. You should not worry about that though since everyone is going to move on to the new vf on ps4. There will probably be no one playing through parsec anymore or for a while. Get the new vf5 ultimate showdown free through ps plus or you can buy it. Either way have fun.

10. Emptyeyes

Emptyeyes Well-Known Member

Snake Boss, yes, very familiar to me. I saw some potential in your performance back then in the early release of VF5 Final Showdown. I wonder the stature of it now? It would be exciting to experience, if you have found your mark in it all.

SNAKE BOSS likes this.
  11. ZERO/HIMA.J

ZERO/HIMA.J New Member

Hi there, my name is Himajean from Tokyo. I'm living in Toronto and going to participate in VF5US. It's been a while to play VF competitively, but I really want to play it again! Please allow me to speak poor English, nice to meet you guys.

12. cobratron

cobratron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

Hey Hima good to see you again. You always say ur English is bad but its quite good don't let him fool you guys lol! :ROTFL:

Emptyeyes and ChiefGutti like this.
  13. ZERO/HIMA.J

ZERO/HIMA.J New Member

Hi, cobra!! It's been a while! I'm really happy to meet you again here! Thank you for the compliment on me lol I'm looking forward to playing VF with you!

Chanchai, Emptyeyes and cobratron like this.
  14. cobratron

cobratron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

Welcome bro. Can't wait to play next week. Lets do it!

Chanchai and Emptyeyes like this.
  15. OniwabanCL

OniwabanCL Member

Hi! I'm new here but I was visiting and reading this website a few years ago, since the Final Showdown release. I'm a Virtua Fighter enthusiastic but with a poor level so I hope with the remake more people start to play and we can share the experience.
    nice to meet you everyone!!
    Take care :)!

16. RJTM1991

RJTM1991 New Member

Hello, everyone! I'm a casual player who wants to get better through Ultimate Showdown. I've played just about every VF game in the past except 3 on the Dreamcast. Even played Fighters Megamix and Sonic the Fighters! But I was never any good and always a button masher. One thing that always sticks in my mind is playing VF2 when I was younger and Pai Chan absolutely ruining me.

I'm glad that the series is back and I hope that I can be something other than a tomato can!

Take care!

17. Outfoxd21

Outfoxd21 New Member

Reintroduction here. Was part of the surge when VF5 first came out on 360 and played hard for a couple years before FS came out. Now I'm coming back with the rerelease being a hella incentive, without my original name. Probably should have never left.

18. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Welcome back!

19. Deafiddler

Deafiddler New Member

Hi,

Matt from Poland here. Not a gamer anymore (just Switch with my kids), but I have a soft spot for VF. I used to practice Chinese martial arts and it's still something I'm interested in, more casually now. VF is fun and beautiful, albeit fantastical (as kungfu itself), depiction of CMA. Probably that's what attracts me to the series. I started with VF2 on Saturn and PC in the 90s. I don't have ps3 anymore, but thanks to rpcs3 I can come back to FS every now and then.

I've been lurking vfdc forum for some time, but all the fuss about Ultimate Showdown got me to join this nice community. The more I like what I hear and see about US, the more sad I am about ps4 exclusivity... But hopefully the PC version (and Switch maybe?) will be on its way in not so distant future. Then together with my girl Pai I will be able to meet some of you in the dojo :)

For now, all ps4/5 owners, have fun with ressurected Virtua Fighter!

20. RustedBeef

RustedBeef New Member

Brand new but I've played Tekken 7 since season 3. Claudio main.