1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

new unlisted item

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by ethem, Jun 10, 2004.

1. ethem

ethem New Member

hey, folks! i was just trying to finish my character lei fei (you know, getting every station to 100%), suddenly in the last station, sega world east, after finishing a quest, i got another colour for lei fei - light brown! i looked it up on this site but it was not registered. i can prove it too, just let me connect my tv to the computer.

btw - it looks like the normal brown outfit just with washed out colours.

2. Akairyu_Medion

Akairyu_Medion Well-Known Member

Just out of curiosity I went and checked my data and indeed their is a Light Brown colour from which I already have.

Their are most likely other items and colours for other characters that are not on the FAQ.

3. Raptor1017

Raptor1017 Well-Known Member

Most likely it was just something that was changed from the JAP version. The FAQ is based on the japanese version of the game, so the color you're tlaking about probably isn't in that version, and we probably don't have a color they do. Same thing with Vane, check our her color FAQ, they have black listed, but she doesn't have a black color, only dark navy.

4. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    That's what I'm inclined to believe too. To those using the US version, try to find something in the FAQ that you can't get in the game. Most likely the item from the same quest order the original poster was talking about.