1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

New venue for Vf? (London)

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Crazy_Galaxy, Sep 19, 2005.

1. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

(Sorry for creating another London thread, but this is on a seperate issue).

Basically if we can get enough interest for a Monthly vf meet/torni/league then I can approach certain organisers about a venue in the Victoria station area (zone1) that we can use.
    We need at least 10 people to cover costs, the Venue I heard comes with vga monitors for back to back playing, and a projector for finals.
    For the money you spend at torc you could use that to play once a month for a whole day free.
    So post here people if your interested and let me know what you think. If I get enough interest I'll approach the organisers.
    /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. KS_Vanessa

KS_Vanessa Well-Known Member

bottom line how much?

you know therell be mans down for this but you gotta price rite. i wouldnt mind spending maybe 10/15 quid at most. but after that then it gets hazy

also, you 'heard' it has back to back vga monitors? check up on it. no meaning to be rude but your gonna have to organise it rite to avoid a shamble.

3. RagingSilver

RagingSilver Well-Known Member

I'm up for it but whats the price?

4. Crazy_Galaxy

Sorry there is back to back vga monitors confirmed and a projector screen.
    Price would be £5 each (nothing much really for a Vf fun day out every month!) to cover rent, but we do need at least 10 people.

5. KS_Vanessa

well you know im down for this and maybe several heads as well, tho i cant speak for them.

6. Ryo Yamazaki

Ryo Yamazaki Active Member

Count me in.....

7. Jeffahn

Jeffahn Well-Known Member

As long as I can be the DJ.

8. Crazy_Galaxy

Ok thats 4 so far, 6 more to go....

9. SlimTYME

SlimTYME Well-Known Member

I'll be down for this (if it was a saturday).

10. KneeNinja

KneeNinja Well-Known Member

Sounds interesting, count me in.

11. YuuKun

YuuKun Well-Known Member

count me in, although it depends what day and time, since i don't live in london and transport could be a pain during weekends (sunday).

12. Jide

Jide The Super Shinobi Silver Supporter

PSN:
    Blatant
    You don't even need to ask me. I'm down with this.
    /versus/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

13. Sham

Sham Well-Known Member

I should be ok for this.

14. Crazy_Galaxy

Ok we got 9 now,
    (10 if you include Slimadey but he's not a regular in London (unless he can make it monthly) so I'll put him as tentative entrant)
    I'm sure Gwai will be interested (post here if you read this picasso! ; p )
    So that would make the 10, anymore are more than welcome to be honest and only lowers the cost for everyone.
    What I'll do now is talk to the people responsible this Friday and hopefully get a date sorted.
    Whats the best day/ time for everyone? End of the month after paydays? /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

15. SlimTYME

SlimTYME Well-Known Member

Yeah, end of the month.

my mobile is 07876298672 if people need to contact me. let me know the date ASAPso I can book the ticket.

16. Cupcake_Desu

Cupcake_Desu Well-Known Member

i can make it depending on the day,

17. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

yeah sure whatever i'll do it

18. KS_Vanessa

opti, you pull this off and you could become the patron saint of london vf.

any new news?

19. Crazy_Galaxy

Haha nah it's not thanks to me, it's other people you should thank,
    once I get the go ahead/permission tommorow I'll post details .

20. Crazy_Galaxy

Ok I got the go ahead from Hatim (which is the person you should thank),
    he's gonna post here soon with the details, he said a month from now, which should give everyone enough notice, the exact dates will be forthcoming.