1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

New venue for Vf? (London)

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Crazy_Galaxy, Sep 19, 2005.

1. The_Prince_

The_Prince_ New Member

Hello everyone, long time.

I'm up for this too :p

Optimus thanks for starting this thread /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

There are other RBs that go on at the Victoria Venue and it seems that we may not have any spare Sundays left. How does Saturday sound with you guys? Would start around 2pm and finish at 8 or 9pm, that would be the RB plus bare time for casual challenges.

Are we going to show Ryan that he's getting too old to win all the time? You're damn right we are! Or will Ryan continue to dominate? Does Knee Ninja have what it takes to take that little step up which could knock Ryan off his pedestal. Who is this Iron Mike noobie? Is he sneakily creeping up to the top tier croud? Is Optimus going to retire my Aoi for good or will I retire his? I can't wait to find out.

I ain't too old to win though, blatant.

Let's try to agree on a few things first before we make the announcement.

2. SlimTYME

SlimTYME Well-Known Member

I'll defo come down on a Saturday, as long as I can crash at someone's gaff after for extra games, go home on the sunday. Will need some directions as well, I'm guaranteed to get lost on my own!

3. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

haha , nice one prince /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
    Sat sounds good to me.
    Young vs Old vets torni ; )

4. KS_Vanessa

KS_Vanessa Well-Known Member

all hail hatim the patron saint of london VF

and whats a RB?

5. The_Prince_

The_Prince_ New Member

Ranking Battle.

Each month we do this tourney/session and the results are recorded. I'll post the rules. There'll be a leaderboard with showing the rankings each month.

6. Shoju

Shoju Well-Known Member

Id like to go to this as well.

7. The_Prince_

The_Prince_ New Member

How does Saturday 12th November sound to you guys? That's 6 weeks away, which gives us a chance to tell more people about the event and build up some excitement.

I'll make a new thread soon.

8. Crazy_Galaxy

Should be ok, everyone else?

9. KS_Vanessa

KS_Vanessa Well-Known Member

12 nov is fine

however, if you do plan to do it monthly, december mite have to pass for me, because i gotta go abroad on family matters. i assume this mite be the same for some other people since december is usually get the hell out of the UK time.

10. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

Ok, if I am welcome to attend, I would like to put my name forward (though I can't guarentee I can make it every month).

Would this be ok?

11. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

yeah sure, sounds good

12. Steptoe_Akira

Steptoe_Akira Well-Known Member

I Couldn't get the day off work /versus/images/graemlins/tear.gif

I've got a couple new characters i wanted to try out as well.

13. Crazy_Galaxy

Lame, shoulda said allow it I'm playing vf. or I'm ill on that day.
    Come to the next one then, hopefully you'll make up the points.

14. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

Ok, can someone just confirm the date of the meeting, and how much money I will need.

Also, I'm gonna need someone to volunteer to be my chaperone for the day. Any takers? I'll buy you lunch!

15. Crazy_Galaxy

Yeah I'd say the date is for definite as Hatim's looking to organise it like 3rd strike ranking battle, which I hear only good things of. /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif
    I'm sure eddy wont' mind butlering you about.?...
    (p.s The north uk thread is very entertaining 4/5 /versus/images/graemlins/lol.gif )

16. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

You gotta love the North UK Thread, though I think mummy's boy and whale-man have realised they are just making tits of themselves, and have given up....

Anyhow, so it's the 12 Nov (Saturday right?)
    Now, what time is it going to start, and is the fact that I may not be able to make it every month gonna screw up the point system you guys will be running, or will it just mean I will be right at the bottom, due to lack of matches? (which doesn't bother me, I'm in it for the games, not the glory).

Also, Has anyone talked to Eddy, asked him about being my bitch, I mean helping me out again while I'm down there? He hasn't been on for a while, I wonder what has happened to him. Maybe he got blown up again......

17. Jeffahn

Jeffahn Well-Known Member

Lazy me. Looks like I'm stuck with babysitting duties again. Just don't pass out on us again like you did at Mike's place.

Back to sleep...

18. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

Eddy! Good to hear from you man, how's it going?
    Pass out? When did I pass out?
    Hmmm, maybe I was just so tired from whooping you and Mike as VF all day! /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Anyhow, I appreciate you meeting up with me and making sure I don't get lost (seriously, how do any of you guys manage to navigate your way through that damned underground system?).

I think I might actually have to play some VF now, haven't touched the game in weeks.....

19. FISHandONEchip

FISHandONEchip Well-Known Member

London Underground, they're all greedy cunts I wanna shoot them all with a rifle la la la la

20. LM_Akira

LM_Akira Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Ev2 said:

You gotta love the North UK Thread, though I think mummy's boy and whale-man have realised they are just making tits of themselves, and have given up....

[/ QUOTE ]

Come down and say that to my face, fraggle.