1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

New venue for Vf? (London)

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Crazy_Galaxy, Sep 19, 2005.

1. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Ev2 said:

Oh, and by the way, keep this shit in the North UK thread, I told you once already....

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said.....

2. Rayne

Rayne Well-Known Member

Seriously for fucks sake Shaun can you stop pointlessly slagging off Chris and Ade. Keeping this shit up will just put off people coming,which is exactly what its starting to do to me. If the meet is just gonna be a bunch of bitching then whats the point? It doesnt exactly seem like a friendly environment. Chris and Ade I hope you do make it. Shaun-please just give it a rest.

3. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Yeah for real this crap is making me reconsider attending. For the first time in ages a vf event with decent organisation has come along and i dont want to miss it. So please if you gonna say stuff say it somewhere else or dont say it at all.

4. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Ev2 said:

[ QUOTE ]
    Ev2 said:

Oh, and by the way, keep this shit in the North UK thread, I told you once already....

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know how else to reiterate this point.

Sorry if I have caused offense to anyone other than the intended, I don't know why it spilled over into this thread anyway.

5. Rayne

Rayne Well-Known Member

Hasnt been a post here in a while, just checking-everything still going ahead with this? Need to think soon about train tickets and stuff. Are there many people up for it?

6. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

I'm still on for this. Trains are frequent to London, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.
    Have you arranged to meet up with anyone so that you find your way to the venue, or do you know where you are going?
    I can't say for certain, but I am sure you will be welcome to tag along with me and Eddy (Jeffahn) if you want to.

Later.

7. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

Shoulda posted this a while ago, got linked this by one of the 3rd strikers, here's all the rules:
    http://www.rankingbattles.co.uk/rules.html

(Hatim if your reading this, if there's time can we have a little 2 on 2 team battle? : > (Remember Gwai your on my team /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif everyone's getting buss up : D )

8. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

Just reading the rules in that link, and I am wondering about the 'ranking' system. It says it goes on various factors, but we don't have a leader board, and I don't think there is really a record of how many people have ever turned up to a meeting, so I am wondering how this is going to work?

Also, if you are going to start a points system, then is the fact that I am not going to be able to make every meeting going to effect the system and cause problems, coz I don't want to be a pain in the ass!

Thanks guys,

Ev2

9. Rayne

Rayne Well-Known Member

Again-how many people are turning up please?