1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

New Version of Evo?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Myke, Jun 28, 2003.

1. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

What, when they obviously have no idea how to properly play the game and have not even bothered to invest as much time as to figure it out? And then go on to show as such by erroneously claiming the game as a PREQUEL? No better than the neighbor's 7-year-old who plays VF4 for 5 minutes and says, "This sucks, where's the robot character?"

2. NewBassHippo

NewBassHippo Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Zero-chan said:

What, when they obviously have no idea how to properly play the game and have not even bothered to invest as much time as to figure it out?

[/ QUOTE ]

Regardless, it's not a fact that it's a great game. It's entirely subjective. You cannot prove it by naming famous players or by any other means. You have no right to insult someone who happens to think differently about it than you, no matter how they come to form their opinion. See how it works?

3. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

Oh so by that token we arent allowed to make fun of people who think Awesome possum kicks doctor Machino´s butt is better then Mario and sonic combined?

4. NewBassHippo

NewBassHippo Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Fishie said:

Oh so by that token we arent allowed to make fun of people who think Awesome possum kicks doctor Machino´s butt is better then Mario and sonic combined?

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a difference between making fun of someone and flat out insulting them.

5. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

Dude anyone who thinks awesome possum is better then Mario not only deserves ridicule, he/she would be fully deserving of insults AND physical harm.

6. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

I think he made his point in that it was a matter of someone's opinion. He isn't going into "x game is better than y game"

Let's not get all into "what color socks he's wearing?" or "how does he like his oatmeal in the morning?".

7. EmpNovA

EmpNovA Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Fishie said:

Dude anyone who thinks awesome possum is better then Mario not only deserves ridicule, he/she would be fully deserving of insults AND physical harm.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, it is still an opinion.....

8. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    EmpNovA said:

[ QUOTE ]
    Fishie said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, it is still an opinion.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes but its an oppinion that should be eligible for corporal punishment.

9. ONISTOMPA

ONISTOMPA Well-Known Member

Spoken like a true DICKtator Lol.

10. Ryo Yamazaki

Ryo Yamazaki Active Member

What I wanna know is why Sega haven't yet added a character that uses Taekwondo.

11. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

Got a problem with that, well do you........BITCH?

12. ONISTOMPA

I think Yu Suzuki said he was considering it for VF5 + a military martial art, who knows maybe Krav Maga or something.

13. ONISTOMPA

[ QUOTE ]
    Fishie said:

Got a problem with that, well do you........BITCH?

[/ QUOTE ]

Awwe c'mon, it took you that long just to come up with that /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Atleast DICKtator was somewhat clever and original. Usualy I'd be pissed off but for some reason I don't know I just don't feel threatened put more thought and a little effort into it and maybe just maybe...

Guess my location /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif : ONi, OnI, oNI, oNi, StOmPA, SToMpa, stOMPA, StoMpa..... You're a puppet and I'm pulling the strings with my keyboard. /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

P.S. think about it. /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

14. stompoutloud

stompoutloud Well-Known Member

woohoo. more points for onistompa. Can fishie come back from this left jab onistompa laid on him? What will he do next? Oh the mind games. lol

15. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

Hmm here is a lame one, I could if I cared.

16. EmpNovA

[ QUOTE ]
    Ryo Yamazaki said:

What I wanna know is why Sega haven't yet added a character that uses Taekwondo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I most definately would not be surprised is Sega AM2 included a Taekwondo or Taekwondo esque type character. But all you can really do is wait out the years in between VF4 and VF5, and see what Sega tells us...

17. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Sega is on a roll, I would not be surprised if we did not see vf5 within a year and a half to two years. They NEED the cash. Period

18. EmpNovA

[ QUOTE ]
    Shadowdean said:

Sega is on a roll, I would not be surprised if we did not see vf5 within a year and a half to two years. They NEED the cash. Period

[/ QUOTE ]

This is actually sort of true, especially when you judge by the Sega we all saw at E3, that is the most games I have ever seen Sega announce in a months time.

As Sega has the (better) priority of games instead of consoles, I would think that we would see more games come out of Sega than the amounts we are used to, and also games of better quality.

All we can reallt do is speculate when VF5 comes out, but I doubt you will see it on the PS2, or the Naomi 2 for that matter. Wait for a new gen of arcade boards and consoles for VF5.

19. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

Urm, what the fuck are you talking about.
    It was one of the lowest key E3s for Sega EVER.
    Booth was small, anouncements were small and in no way could it even come close to the show they put on and the games they showed at E3 2k.
    Sega at E3 this year was a MAJOR dissapointment.

20. EmpNovA

I was just saying that the game amount is more than usual, as are the quality of the games.

I though Sega at E3 was not that bad, and much better than many other booths that were there.