1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

New VF3tb clip

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by SummAh, Sep 12, 2001.

1. Vicks Biru

Vicks Biru Well-Known Member

Re: small correction

Wow! Very nice gameplay you have there! I especially like Akira's failure SPoD and Aoi's gameplay in the movie. By the way, what's that playing in the background? Sound's quite good.

<font color=black>Yowai...yowai sugimasu wa!</font color=black>

2. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

U know..I'm not sure I actually buffered the CD after the guard break...

I just do d, b, f+p after the guard break animation.

anyhooooo...that's how I taught my friends to do that move...they have been successful in doing that move.
    I could be wrong..I'm not the best in entering commands..I still have big problems doing RBC on 2p side, always end up doing ST instead of the desired RBC~! /versus/images/icons/mad.gif

Incidentally, I discovered my Akira has become the shits...I cannot do a normal BC consistenly anymore~!

I suck~

first SPod leaves me, then DLC, DE n SDE...now BC...

oh wow..what will leave me next?

<font color=black>~~~ 'Flock off feather brain, or u can stick around and find out the hard way!/versus/images/icons/mad.gif~~~'

3. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

From memory...I remember Doomboy telling me it was Kasumi's BGM from DOA 1

<font color=black>~~~ 'Flock off feather brain, or u can stick around and find out the hard way!/versus/images/icons/mad.gif~~~'

4. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

it's a rolling double palm from break guard. no crouch dash necessary.

just like a rolling double palm from surprise exchange or stumble throw. i forgot whether you can get a rolling double palm from the new PIT SE (f,b+P+G, d/u).

anyway, in vf4, seems like you get better prospects with a rolling single palm (say, after a surprise exchange) because the single palm gives rise to a special stagger animation, so you have a little bit of initiative in the guessing game afterwards.

[​IMG]

5. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

aha
    so the term for it is rolling dblpm...

Since I dun read any faqs...I never found out the names of the moves n co~

oops~

6. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

actually It's Ayane's bgm from DOA on PS /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

7. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

does any one here like tekken as well as VF..... coz i do.....
    (gee....i hope i didnt start a war)

8. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

Just a bit of friendly advice: VF related topics are posted here in the Virtua Fighter forum, and anything other than VF is posted at the General forum.
    And no you didn't start a war...

-<font color=white>Ghost</font color=white><font color=red>DOG</font color=red>

9. Vicks Biru

Wow, do you know where to get Ayane's bgm? Anyone? Please help me.

10. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

well I made a wav of it from the game but I don't have a wav to mp3 converter, If you know where to get one I could make a copy for you assuming you can't find it on the net.

Oh yeah, the wav is 40 meg hence the need for a compressor /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

11. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

hey, if you had "media cleaner pro" you could convert it to anything you want...

too bad i dont know where to download it from (sorry)

12. Vicks Biru

Try cnet.download.com

Or mebbe you can use some of the Creative software on your PC, assuming you use a Sound Blaster of some sort and have a PC.

In the meantime I'll keep checking up on it.

13. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

I think the most popular free converter is something simply called WAV2MP3 or something close to that. www.download.com (cnet.download.com) is a good place to start. Search for wav mp3 and it should come up with it.

/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>~~~ Don't make me rape you with a sharp stick ~~~/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>

14. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

ah, many thanks CreeD /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

15. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

I also use MP32WAV -- it does the job and is quite easy to use.

16. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

I used to use the Radium-Fraunhofer codec in tandem with Audiograbber 1.62, but now I just use Creative PlayCenter 2.1 with my SBLive! to do wav-mp3 encoding with EMU10K1 h/w acceleration.

[​IMG]