New VF4 commercial & Coke promo merchandise

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Zero-chan, Jan 22, 2002.

1. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

The newest VF4 commercial is now available for download of AM2's website. It's short but quite funny. Check it out here:
    http://www.sega-am2.co.jp/dailyam2/index.html
    Anyone in Japan want to start drinking some more Coke for me? (^^) I'm a Pepsi person myself, so...

2. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

Weren't there coke ads in FV games?? Or was it pepsi? Pepsiman??!?

3. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

Pepsi. Pepsiman was a secret character in the Japanese version of Fighting Vipers1 with his own theme tune etc.

4. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

That Japanese soba VF4 ad is great!

5. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

The bit where the cook does the flying kick flower toss combo is hilarious. And the Bruce Lee multiple hand mediation trick had me in stitches. Cheers Zero-Chan.

6. gaishou

ah thats right pepsiman. now all vf needs is spriteman. he should be consisted of huge sprites instead of polys. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif wasn't there an akira rip-off in FV??

7. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

He's called Bahn. He looks like a punk in one of those long Japanese school boy jacket's with a baseball cap (you never see his eyes) and a indestructible wooden toothpick that never ever falls from his mouth (or is swallowed for that matter...)

Sprite, bah. They should have Cream Soda girl. If I'm going to play a game which has blatant marketing I might as well look at something that turns me on.

8. gaishou

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Sprite, bah. They should have Cream Soda girl. If I'm going to play a game which has blatant marketing I might as well look at something that turns me on.

<hr></blockquote>

hahaha....a&w ho maybe.....or 7up hers...../versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

9. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

7up hers, Ha. That's a slick use of words but watch yourself, you've posted right under the nose of a lady.