1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

New VF4 commercial & Coke promo merchandise

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Zero-chan, Jan 22, 2002.

1. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

The newest VF4 commercial is now available for download of AM2's website. It's short but quite funny. Check it out here:
    http://www.sega-am2.co.jp/dailyam2/index.html
    Anyone in Japan want to start drinking some more Coke for me? (^^) I'm a Pepsi person myself, so...

2. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

Weren't there coke ads in FV games?? Or was it pepsi? Pepsiman??!?

3. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

Pepsi. Pepsiman was a secret character in the Japanese version of Fighting Vipers1 with his own theme tune etc.

4. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

That Japanese soba VF4 ad is great!

5. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

The bit where the cook does the flying kick flower toss combo is hilarious. And the Bruce Lee multiple hand mediation trick had me in stitches. Cheers Zero-Chan.

6. gaishou

ah thats right pepsiman. now all vf needs is spriteman. he should be consisted of huge sprites instead of polys. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif wasn't there an akira rip-off in FV??

7. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

He's called Bahn. He looks like a punk in one of those long Japanese school boy jacket's with a baseball cap (you never see his eyes) and a indestructible wooden toothpick that never ever falls from his mouth (or is swallowed for that matter...)

Sprite, bah. They should have Cream Soda girl. If I'm going to play a game which has blatant marketing I might as well look at something that turns me on.

8. gaishou

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Sprite, bah. They should have Cream Soda girl. If I'm going to play a game which has blatant marketing I might as well look at something that turns me on.

<hr></blockquote>

hahaha....a&w ho maybe.....or 7up hers...../versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

9. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

7up hers, Ha. That's a slick use of words but watch yourself, you've posted right under the nose of a lady.