1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

New VF4 Info

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by GeeseHoward, Jul 30, 2001.

1. GeeseHoward

GeeseHoward Active Member

Just got the latest Dreamcast mag from Japan and it's got a huge section on VF4 with a movelist and character bios.
    Anyway, can read japanese for crap, so I'll post what I can understand.
    1. First, the backgrounds for characters
    Lei-Fei Temple BG
    Vanessa Lewis Harbour BG (originally thought to be Akira's)
    Akira Yuki Gymnasium BG (similar to the one in VF3 -well amost idnetical actually. Has small fence on the outer parts of floor.
    Jacky Bryant City rooftop.
    Sarah Bryant Colosseum (not Lions)
    Lau Chan Great Wall of Chine (again, almost same as VF3, except it doesnt appear to have walls. The arena is a square that sits adjacent to the Great wall (odd..!).
    Pai Chan Aquarium (prolly the best stage!)
    Wolf Hawkfield Arena (like Wolverines out of Xmen movie)
    Jeffy McWild Island (no fences on this one either)
    Kage Maru Garden (no fences!)
    Lion Rafale Castle (with the snow)
    Shun Di Cave (this one is a wooden slat floor (like VF2 and 3) that is hosed by a fence (much like wolfs from Vf2) and is situated inside a cave. Water is below and the lightsource appears to reflect off the water, so is from below. Looks cool)
    Aio Alphabet Shrine (again no fence here either)

I'll see if I can scan the mag and post the images when i get to work today.

2. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

Cheers Geese. You've put some of my questions to rest. I knew the collosseum was Sarah's!

Adio.