1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

New VF4 movie (Sega-Lu vs Dragon Jiji)

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by feixaq, Sep 26, 2001.

1. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Downloaded from VF4fx [media] (under Kanispo Field Tournament section)

I'm not sure where to file this under, really. I don't think it's from the Kanispo tourney, it might just be a regular game between Sega-Lu and Dragon Jiji. If anyone could enlighten me as to where to classify this movie, that would be awesome!

[​IMG]

2. Akora

Akora Active Member

There is no source of the fight explained on the site, FeixaQ.
    anyways thanks for the mirrors.

3. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

And speaking of movies, tbzone.co.kr has made massive updates to their site, and especially their movie section. Now the clips arranged in five files: Korea, Japan, the main movie file which has the 80 clips, and two VF3 files. One is small (has about 5 clips, a good number of which seem like intros), but features an Akira Kid combo clip. I think it might be the one that was on this site so many centuries ago/versus/images/icons/smile.gif. The other file has a larger number, and it looks like a couple of tourney clips. There's even a Melbourne 2001 clip (sound familiar, anyone/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>~~~~~</font color=red>/versus/images/icons/mad.gif?)
    I haven't downloaded any of these yet, as I'm still downloading the other Korean clips. I'm going by titles of the clips.
    If you guys already knew about it, sorry./versus/images/icons/frown.gif

I gotta DL that Sega-Lu vs Dragon Jiji clip!

P. S. Ooops...I can't download any of the new clips. Sorry again.

-<font color=white>Ghost</font color=white><font color=red>DOG</font color=red><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by ghostdog on 09/26/01 04:31 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

4. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

yo chris! just wanted to say thanks for mirroring and hosting all these clips and everyone appreciates it...
    P.S. each new vf4 clip i see makes me hungrier to kick some a$$..................... in the game hehe.

"How many people wanna kick some a$$!!?? i Do! i Do!..." Stroke 9

5. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

No problems... glad to be of service! /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

[​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

sup

Hello Im Admin of Infomatrix.
    I am sorry to be awkward English. =(
    Can't an animation be downloaded?
    A mirror site will be made if it seems that it cannot do.
    Although updating may be slow, it is due to start an English translation site.

To a friend with a common hobby=)