New VF4 movie (Sega-Lu vs Dragon Jiji)

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by feixaq, Sep 26, 2001.

1. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Downloaded from VF4fx [media] (under Kanispo Field Tournament section)

I'm not sure where to file this under, really. I don't think it's from the Kanispo tourney, it might just be a regular game between Sega-Lu and Dragon Jiji. If anyone could enlighten me as to where to classify this movie, that would be awesome!

[​IMG]

2. Akora

Akora Active Member

There is no source of the fight explained on the site, FeixaQ.
    anyways thanks for the mirrors.

3. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

And speaking of movies, tbzone.co.kr has made massive updates to their site, and especially their movie section. Now the clips arranged in five files: Korea, Japan, the main movie file which has the 80 clips, and two VF3 files. One is small (has about 5 clips, a good number of which seem like intros), but features an Akira Kid combo clip. I think it might be the one that was on this site so many centuries ago/versus/images/icons/smile.gif. The other file has a larger number, and it looks like a couple of tourney clips. There's even a Melbourne 2001 clip (sound familiar, anyone/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>~~~~~</font color=red>/versus/images/icons/mad.gif?)
    I haven't downloaded any of these yet, as I'm still downloading the other Korean clips. I'm going by titles of the clips.
    If you guys already knew about it, sorry./versus/images/icons/frown.gif

I gotta DL that Sega-Lu vs Dragon Jiji clip!

P. S. Ooops...I can't download any of the new clips. Sorry again.

-<font color=white>Ghost</font color=white><font color=red>DOG</font color=red><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by ghostdog on 09/26/01 04:31 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

4. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

yo chris! just wanted to say thanks for mirroring and hosting all these clips and everyone appreciates it...
    P.S. each new vf4 clip i see makes me hungrier to kick some a$$..................... in the game hehe.

"How many people wanna kick some a$$!!?? i Do! i Do!..." Stroke 9

5. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

No problems... glad to be of service! /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

[​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

sup

Hello Im Admin of Infomatrix.
    I am sorry to be awkward English. =(
    Can't an animation be downloaded?
    A mirror site will be made if it seems that it cannot do.
    Although updating may be slow, it is due to start an English translation site.

To a friend with a common hobby=)